ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
What the goddamn fuck

- - - Updated - - -

But he's really skinny legs it seems, Cronios was right all along
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Everytime I look at that picture I start cracking up. That’s like 30 pounds, he’s wearing a bright neon shirt, tight black undies, has skinny ass shaved legs, and dyed his hair like some bizarre Eminem copy. What the hell happened to this guy?

- - - Updated - - -
@acmilan please come back

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What the goddamn fuck

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Everytime I look at that picture I start cracking up. That’s like 30 pounds, he’s wearing a bright neon shirt, tight black undies, has skinny ass shaved legs, and dyed his hair like some bizarre Eminem copy. What the hell happened to this guy?

- - - Updated - - -
That bitch won't be back here until one of his teams wins something again. All that boasting before the Super Bowl and then completely disappeared, not a peep from him after. :lol:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I feel so happy seeing Bonucci's thread.

It reminds me of joy and happy moments of us selling his ass. It makes me even more happy when I see what he accomplished in Milan.

There's no way I'd consider getting him here even for 0 euros.
Cheers mate. Fuk that primadonna.

Had to hold for years having this fuker here and being unable to express how i despised this poor excuse of a defender. I was going to be instabanned.

Its a insult to had this retard wear the shirt that so many top tier defenders defended with honor and style

The worst was that this fucker was carried for years by buff, barzagli and chiellini... yet reaped the rewards and fame. It irks me

He defends like a moron and behaves like a moron.

Stay away from our proud club asshole

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yeah.
I lost everything for him. Thought he was different, though. I was shocked to see him act as he did, when he left. But this is how most of modern football works. Pogba’s departure didn’t upset me as much, cause he actually showed signs of wanting to market himself. But I did think that Pogba was a bit more about being known for footballing skills till I saw the United transfer saga.
I feel so happy seeing Bonucci's thread.

It reminds me of joy and happy moments of us selling his ass. It makes me even more happy when I see what he accomplished in Milan.

There's no way I'd consider getting him here even for 0 euros.
Nope, no need for this clown to come back here. Thought he was bigger than the club, let him wallow in mediocrity for the rest of his career.
100%

:lol::lol::lol:

Biggest loser in Tuz history.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)