Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I feel sorry for him. Forced out of Juve. Had to join a shit Milan to stay in Italy for his very sick son. Lost his legend status and his form. If his son dies then he would have lost everything. Entire world collapse and is the butt of mockery of the same people that used to worship him.

Ofc the Alex Jones types wont feel an ounce of sympathy for a fellow human being because TRAITOR! KILL KILL!

Forza Bonucci! Will always remember what a great player he was for this club and how key he was in our comeback from the gutter.
Forced out? he was the one who wanted out and wanted to remain in Italy, he made his own bed now he can go lie in it

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 19, 2007
Forced out? he was the one who wanted out and wanted to remain in Italy, he made his own bed now he can go lie in it
Yep no idea why anyone would feel sorry for a guy who played like shit but was given many opportunities to succeed and eventually wanted out. Hes no victim. If anything he owed us something. I dont think anyone owed anyone at all but I dont feel bad for him that hes struggling there in that shithole of a team. We could have made more selling him to another team but we let him stay in Italy at our Rival. The team that was dumping money into their roster trying to get back to the top to take us down. No hard feelings but I will never feel bad going to our rival for a ton of money and not liking it

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Yep no idea why anyone would feel sorry for a guy who played like shit but was given many opportunities to succeed and eventually wanted out. Hes no victim. If anything he owed us something. I dont think anyone owed anyone at all but I dont feel bad for him that hes struggling there in that shithole of a team. We could have made more selling him to another team but we let him stay in Italy at our Rival. The team that was dumping money into their roster trying to get back to the top to take us down. No hard feelings but I will never feel bad going to our rival for a ton of money and not liking it
I dunno man. In general if I am attached to a player, my feelings dont take a complete 180 degree turn that rapidly. If I were a milan fan and I saw Pirlo go to Juve and become a god, I'd be sad he isnt doing that for my club any more, but I honestly would have been happy for him.

As long as the circumstances of his departure arent really disgusting like say Ibra, I dont hold a grudge and wish him the best. Thats why I didnt turn on vidal or even Pogba after they left. Heck Asamoah is an inter player now and I dont hold a grudge against him and wish him well.

Maybe I get too invested in the players or am not invested in the club enough for a transfer on more or less okay terms, to really make me turn against the player.

I think the club to me is a vehicle of a pool of players that I can really like because I am tracking them closely. And then once they leave that pool, unless they seriously fuck up I continue to like those players.

Apr 19, 2007
I dunno man. In general if I am attached to a player, my feelings dont take a complete 180 degree turn that rapidly. If I were a milan fan and I saw Pirlo go to Juve and become a god, I'd be sad he isnt doing that for my club any more, but I honestly would have been happy for him.

As long as the circumstances of his departure arent really disgusting like say Ibra, I dont hold a grudge and wish him the best. Thats why I didnt turn on vidal or even Pogba after they left. Heck Asamoah is an inter player now and I dont hold a grudge against him and wish him well.

Maybe I get too invested in the players or am not invested in the club enough for a transfer on more or less okay terms, to really make me turn against the player.

I think the club to me is a vehicle of a pool of players that I can really like because I am tracking them closely. And then once they leave that pool, unless they seriously $#@! up I continue to like those players.
Im the same way. I still like pogs and Vidal and a lot of their players but in no way do I feel bad for them. I agree though that some people want them to fail so they learn a lesson or something and I dont feel that way either. In the end this is his job. Sometimes you have to make the decision of changing jobs. Can work out for you or it may not

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
And all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call
I hope you know I ripped all of your pictures off the wall
I love you Slim, we coulda been together, think about it
You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I hope you know I ripped all of your pictures off the wall
I love you Slim, we coulda been together, think about it
You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it
You know the song by Phil Collins, "In the Air of the Night"
About that guy who could a saved that other guy from drowning
But didn't, then Phil saw it all, then at a a show he found him?
That's kinda how this is, you could a rescued me from drowning
Now it's too late, I'm on a thousand downers now, I'm drowsy

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You know the song by Phil Collins, "In the Air of the Night"
About that guy who could a saved that other guy from drowning
But didn't, then Phil saw it all, then at a a show he found him?
That's kinda how this is, you could a rescued me from drowning
Now it's too late, I'm on a thousand downers now, I'm drowsy
Allegri is Eminem and Beppe is Dr.Dre

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)