Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
would you guys take him back if he left Milan next season after missing the CL two years in a row?
Never.
31years old and earning 8m+bonus more than Dybala or Higuain.
Pass. Caldara incoming. Might not be Bonucci but I would never take such traitor back in the squad.
Hope he and Milan will fail so hard that the team will be handled by Elliot, they will sell any good player and sell the team again to a beggard that will make them disappear from Serie A for at least 20years.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
oh Captain my Captain!
[video=dailymotion;x62ewm6]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x62ewm6[/video]
:lol: :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

would you guys take him back if he left Milan next season after missing the CL two years in a row?
Nah if true that he left for being problem with the coach and dressing room its better his Juventus career is over

I still very much appreciate the time he spent here but that ship has sailed...he's gone. Now i'm just going to enjoy laughing at his Milan failures

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
"But he's good with the ball". Really, people forget why Conte started playing 3 at the back in the first place and why we looked crap with only two. Also it must be a coincidence why Bonucci started performing when we switched to that system. Don't think it was cause of the garlic.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Come on, he was very solid in back 4 even in Bari with Ranocchia. He was never great one on one defender, but a good coach should be able to hide his weaknesses and use him properly. Montella is not one though.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He just gets done for pace there which is hardly a shock, but the positioning is what gets those kind of defenders into trouble.

How shit was the striker as well? :lol: Barely had the ball under any control, and extremely flukey finish.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
He just gets done for pace there which is hardly a shock, but the positioning is what gets those kind of defenders into trouble.

How $#@! was the striker as well? :lol: Barely had the ball under any control, and extremely flukey finish.
If you lack speed as a defender then you can get exposed in one on one situation Conte introduced 3-5-2 formation so that the defenders are not exposed one on one in defending as would happen in back four

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Looking like this team made him look better than he actually is.

Loving the 40m we pocketed because he wouldn't be worth that judging by his Milan season so far

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 461)