Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I don't disagree they are more raw, but usually those types of team with a bit more youth are extremely hungry. But who knows...
yep they can do extremely well or bad.
Anything can be when you shuffle a team like that.
I mean beside Donnarumma,Romagnoli and Bonaventura the rest of the team changed.

Personally I pray for them to fail hard and laugh at them wasting their all-in and Bonucci being their leader.
Traitor.
And God I can't stand Mirabelli playing the bully. I'd just hit that face over and over

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
What the fuck. He compared Montella to Conte and himself to Pirlo again :shifty:
Such a douche!

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer Milan's team over Inter's team.

Milan's backline is very strong, and I'd argue the coach is better.

There are 4 UCL spots next year no?

I think

Juventus
Napoli
Milan
Roma
Inter
Actually, Inter will finish ahead of Roma and Milan! Roma and Milan will fight for 4th place. Bookmark it!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I watched the game i last night>He was so shaky and made a clear penalty looking like a MMA fighter in the box.It is obviously that he was playing good while having Chiello/Barzagli around.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He's always been very shaky in one on ones, especially against technical/quick strikers. It was his other qualities (especially his technical/ball playing abilities) that made him so valuable to us.
He can't even shine Chiello's boots in one on ones.

BonBon sticks his foot/ass out and hopes for the best, even though he got better in the end.

We needed the playmaker Bonucci more than we needed the defender Bonucci, that's for sure.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
+:tup:

agreed.

I wanted Paredes bad here. He impressed me last season. Glad we got Betancur do'
I also impressed with him. Especially when he played against us in Rome

I prefer Milan's team over Inter's team.

Milan's backline is very strong, and I'd argue the coach is better.
I like Milan Skriniar, We should have been aim for him before when we know Bonucci will be gone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)