Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Outside of the goals and extremely similar(and frankly meaningless) pass accuracy, this speaks more to the gap in quality between Juventus and Atalanta than the players, tbh.
surely he will become better who’s got more Serie A experience than Rugani.recall caldara and go ahead and start Rugani and Caldara together.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If that Cardiff loco story is true, and it actually seems like it is.

Than we decided that Dani Alves and Bonucci shit on the dressing room and we want to remove them as keeping them would cause more damage

This is the only explanation that makes any sense for me. We let Dani Alves go for free and clearly sold Bonucci below selling price. All of this screams that we wanted to get rid of them fast.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I seriously cant understand the meltdown here... Yes, key player, arguably one of the best CB nowadays, leader, icon, blah blah blah. He may even be the second coming of Scirea, but his behavior is unacceptable, both on the pitch and in the dressing room, his outburst to Allegri was ugly and unproffesional, the alleged Cardiff incident (though we dont know for sure what happened yet) is also not acceptable, and if our management have decided that he`s more damage to the club then I admire and support their decision to kick him out of here! Good riddance!

Also, not sure if Milan is acting smart here, and this decision can bite them in the azz. I can see some similarities with the Pogblah transfer, both were nobodies before Juve, both made their name and reached top level here, both thought they are bigger than the rest of their teammates and the club itself, both acted disrespectful in different occasions and last but not least, both seems to forget that the reason they are labelled one of the top at their positions is mainly because of the players around them. The first was god when playing around Pirlo, Vidal and Claudio, but now that his holiday finished and reality hit hard, he... well, I've had more than enough laugh in his rookie thread.. Leo is no different, as he is good and solid most of the times, decisive and calm when Barza and Chielo are around. But do you remember the games when he was sheit, when Barza and/or Chielo were not around? He is erratic and capable of some serious brainfarts, and with paraolympic athletes like Mussacchio or whatever his name is spelled, the bold one with the rat face and whoever else Milan have in defence, one can see this as a recipe for disaster. Of course, he may be a blast there and organize and lead their defence to glory, but which one of the two scenarios is more likely?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I can't waiting to hear their shit he will spill once the move is done.
Actually, while not phrasing it this way, i'd like to hear that too.

Obviously Alves and Bonucci were a major dressing room issue. But obviously, we arent going to acknowledge that.

So i'm really really wondering how we'll tell the public we just booted off a champion and key player to milan for a low fee

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bonucci is one of my favorite players in the world in the last years, while Milan is the team I dislike the most. Yet I can swallow this deal with ease. Change is good for everybody in this case. It's becoming obvious that we can't fight alone for serie A and we need help. The pathetic state of the other Italian clubs is hurting us and the entire league on so many levels and it costs us hundreds of millions in sponsors and tv deals. Since they can't help themselves, I guess we need to help them in order to help ourselves too. If Bonucci and a scudetto or two need to be sacrificed for this greater cause, then so be it.
:D

Seems obvious at this point that there has been a complete breakdown between club and player.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I read we may not even sign a new CB so yeah hoping Rugani steps up and the rest stay injury free. But we've definitely weakened our defense now.
I agree.

This why i'd like to see trow more money at a targetted area and get a higher quality purchase.

For example, this 30mil net extra, should make the difference between signing Matuidi+de sciglio as starter, and Nzonzi/Pereira + Cancelo

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I agree.

This why i'd like to see trow more money at a targetted area and get a higher quality purchase.

For example, this 30mil net extra, should make the difference between signing Matuidi+de sciglio as starter, and Nzonzi/Pereira + Cancelo
Yes.

Need to atleast compensate with a higher level signing in the other department. Say a Nainggolan level CM.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:D

Seems obvious at this point that there has been a complete breakdown between club and player.
Obviously. This will still lead to something good eventually. I might be too much of an optimist, but I strongly believe that a richer Juve, thus a stronger Juve, goes hand in hand with a stronger league. If a stronger serie A won't become a reality, in 5-10 years we will be left light years behind the Epl rich clubs and we will eventually become Ajax.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
What if they made the decision together, like couples usually do? What if he thinks it's best for his family too to stay in Italy? Some people think the best for their family is to live in the place they wanna live, where they feel comfortable, for example Bonucci. And some people think it's the best for the family to earn as much money as possible, like $#@!ing Witsel who went to China.
And you say the most important thing is the career of her husband. And you think the best would be to join $#@!ing Chelsea or City?! No way, they are as $#@! as AC Milan. Best would be to relax and stay, but this semms not to be an option.
Come on even you and I know it a move to chelsea or man city would be better for him (career wise) than ac milan. I mean the guy would win the hall of fame , totally boss that league and finally be renowned the best. It's a backward move in terms of ambition.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I read we may not even sign a new CB so yeah hoping Rugani steps up and the rest stay injury free. But we've definitely weakened our defense now.
Obviously, because Bonucci was a starter and leader, but we also had one too many central defenders anyway, and a prodigy waiting behind him. Still, Bonucci was afford a lot of chances when he started off roughly the same age as Rugani is now. Rugani showed much more as a younger player.

BTW we have been linked to Dario Del Fabro from Cagliari in a swap deal with Filippo Romagna for a couple of weeks now. I thought it was an odd one before the Bonucci move, now it makes sense. Del Fabro may well come in as the 5th DC (he can also play DR).

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,538
    Some of the comment and tears :lol2:

We lost Tevez and I was pissed as hell. We sold Vidal, and we sold him for peantus, and I was pissed as hell. We lost Conte and I was pissed. We sold Pogba and I was kinda pissed but I knew he'd go away. I was pissed Morata left. Now when Bonucci is leaving I don't mind it one bit. Some people exaggerate and overrate the hell out of him just because he can pass the ball around. Yeah, he has gotten better over years, that's for sure. But seeing how some rate him as the best defender is nothing but laughable. Even when the summer mercato began I said I'd much rather keep Sandro and sell Bonucci if it's possible and it actually happened. CBs are much easier to replace and it won't even hurt much. I think it's quite silly how he's going to Milan after so years of Juve fans saying how he has Juve in his heart lmao. That's pathetic. If he had he never would join them, let alone be their captain. Plus, I see he's getting huge wages at Milan, stop saying how he's not moving for the money too, because if that was true, he'd ask for same or lower wages, not higher and captain armband. Not only that, but some people defend the move to Milan saying how it's his wifes fault :lol2: gimme a break. Milan has been shit for years, although I gotta admit they made some great moves this summer. Still, some of the moves were better than signing Bonucci. He had some good seasons here but move to Milan literally mean he wipped his Juve jersey with his ass. What Tanu is saying is disgusting and Bonucci looks like a real moron to have around so I'm even more glad we sold him. If anything, I'm sad we didn't sell him last year.

Some members set their standards a lot high. Some will defo cry if we don't reach CL final again and they will say how it's cause Bonucci left. It's BS as well, just like Leo's 'love' towards the club. So many teams spend over 100mln and reach lower stages years after. I still believe we'll be on the top and IMO much harder punch on us is how we have to replace 2 out of 4 defenders, and replacing Alves is a much tougher challange.

And of course Bonucci doesn't deserve legend section. If he's forced out that means he's doing shit there. And if he's doing shit there he doesn't deserve wearing our jersey. He can easily be replaced. It's Bonucci.

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    Come on even you and I know it a move to chelsea or man city would be better for him (career wise) than ac milan. I mean the guy would win the hall of fame , totally boss that league and finally be renowned the best. It's a backward move in terms of ambition.
    Yes i should have stopped my post after "...China.", which was totally serious.

Rest of the post was little bit of trolling. Chill out :smile: @pitbull

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    Obviously, because Bonucci was a starter and leader, but we also had one too many central defenders anyway, and a prodigy waiting behind him. Still, Bonucci was afford a lot of chances when he started off roughly the same age as Rugani is now. Rugani showed much more as a younger player.

BTW we have been linked to Dario Del Fabro from Cagliari in a swap deal with Filippo Romagna for a couple of weeks now. I thought it was an odd one before the Bonucci move, now it makes sense. Del Fabro may well come in as the 5th DC (he can also play DR).
    Not saying it will end up that way

But we said the same things about our midfield after we lost Vidal and Pogba and now it's our weakest area in the team.

Rugani transitioning into a leader like Bonucci won't be easy at all. Our defense situation eerily reminds me of how we've mishandled our midfield situation and if we lose Sandro as well, it'll be tough for us to regain our old defensive standards. These things take time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 493)