Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero90

Aug 31, 2012
To Milan? Do we want to shoot ourselves in the foot?
First I thought those Cardiff bust up reports from the half time in the media were just bull shit. But now it would make sense, after all, I start believing it. Bonucci might really have attacked some players or Allegri, verbally or phisically... But in the end that could be the reason there are reports he's off to Milan for a laughable sum of 40m, LOL!!

Cant believe what I read, incredible stuff at the moment..

Buy on AliExpress.com

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
He's a passionate player, and a true fan of the club... Or at least he seemed like one. Whatever happened in the dressing room could have been worked out somehow or I'd like to believe that.

Osman, we undersell everyone. No matter what happened we could still get at least 20+ mil on top on the numbers we're hearing. It's not nearly enough for a player of his caliber and of his position.
We undersell because of our stupid philosophy of "our players are to leave if they want to..." we can thank marotta for that.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
The upper hand because we can only sell in Italy, so no Real, Braca, EPL...that is if it's true the sell to Italy part. I'm not saying we should sell or whatever, I'm just trying to figure out why the price is low and why Milan.
That's easy, coz Marotta is incompetent when it comes to negotiating. Not just selling but also buying. He and his team are incredibly good in finding young players with potential and good older players, who others consider finished. They are also great at building a team and finding replacements for the players that leave, but my granny negotiates better than him. The only bigger suckers are Manure, that's why we milked them for Pogba. If they had played hardball they could have got him for 70m max.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)