• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Thank you for making my point for me.

If it really is about his son and being in Italy, then why isn't he staying here?

How does going to Milan change his son's medical situation?
It doesn't but if he wants to leave because he doesn't get on with <random> then he is completely free to. I don't see the problem. It's not about saving face because some fan from Taiwan might laugh at you on Twitter, it's about the good of the team and getting worthwhile financial compensation. Unfortunately if a player becomes a problem they end up getting you over a barrel and the interested team can aim lower.

Sure we can do a PSG with Verratti, as I keep hearing. I wouldn't even want a Bonucci at Juve that wasn't focused on doing his best for us because he is in a sulk, he turns into an absolutely liability when he's not focused. So you end up with a shit season and decreased value, it's a downward spiral.

DeLiriuM

Oct 25, 2009
The issue isn't that we're selling Bonucci. It's that we're selling him for a lower price and that we're selling him to a Milano club.
He's one of the only major players that we could easily replace.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The issue isn't that we're selling Bonucci. It's that we're selling him for a lower price and that we're selling him to a Milano club.
He's one of the only major players that we could easily replace.
Yes 100%, although you can't replace him with a similar player. We are stacked with options for DC but we are hoping for things to come good also.

Mar 3, 2014
that's not even in question, they want ds out

oh $#@!, marotta, make our will count for once. tevez, llorente, alves all left on their terms, beppe, be a man finally when it comes to a sale.
It's true. Look at Keita on Lazio. He acted like a child. The team told him to get inline - he did, and had a good season. You don't need to be a huge team to do it.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Wait, do some people seriously think selling Bonucci would not be a disaster? Who are we going to replace him with? Barzagli is 36, Chiello soon to be 33, Rugani has still got loads to prove, no way can we reach even CL semi finals without Bonucci, unless the replacement is fucking Sergio Ramos.

Apr 29, 2006
This is bizarre. Romagnoli has to be a requirement.
100%

Honestly I don't rate his kid/family settling problems. Plenty of people break their families to earn 100 times less than he is supposed to be getting, so he can suck it up.
He renewed last year and has won everything in this club. He will go on our terms.

Either milan offer us Romagnoli +MDS + cash or they can forget about it. At the very least match City, Chelski, etc. offers and he can go wherever he wants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)