Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #15,703
    I think it's quite silly how 95% of men nowadays has a beard while I'm sure in majority of the cases they just wanna prove manhood, which imo makes them look braindead. This goes for younger people and those who longer beards.

But then again, some are just into that.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    I think it's quite silly how 95% of men nowadays has a beard while I'm sure in majority of the cases they just wanna prove manhood, which imo makes them look braindead. This goes for younger people and those who longer beards.

But then again, some are just into that.
    Hopefully it's only a shortlived fad :p

Stubble though :sheik:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Bonucci out if Juventus win treble? FI
    Reports claim Juventus could sell Leonardo Bonucci if they win the treble this season, in order to revolutionise the squad.

The Bianconeri are eight points clear at the top of Serie A with just five games to go, making them odds-on favourites to win a sixth Scudetto in a row.

In addition, Massimiliano Allegri’s side have already qualified for the Coppa Italia final and have reached the Champions League semi-finals.

Juve are known for their forward planning, and CalcioNews24 is reporting that they are already considering a potential revolution if they win it all this year.

The Turin club believes Inter showed too much loyalty to their veterans after winning the treble in 2010, and wants to avoid making the same mistakes.

Therefore Leonardo Bonucci, previously considered unsellable, could be allowed to leave if Manchester City returned with an offer of around €60-70m.

The centre-back will turn 30 on May 1, and will likely be at the peak of his transfer value.

Other potential departures include Stephan Lichtsteiner, Sami Khedira and Mario Mandzukic, in order to prevent the squad feeling satisfied with its achievements.

The money from various sales would then be used to revolutionise the squad with younger players.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    Bonucci out if Juventus win treble? FI
    Reports claim Juventus could sell Leonardo Bonucci if they win the treble this season, in order to revolutionise the squad.

The Bianconeri are eight points clear at the top of Serie A with just five games to go, making them odds-on favourites to win a sixth Scudetto in a row.

In addition, Massimiliano Allegri’s side have already qualified for the Coppa Italia final and have reached the Champions League semi-finals.

Juve are known for their forward planning, and CalcioNews24 is reporting that they are already considering a potential revolution if they win it all this year.

The Turin club believes Inter showed too much loyalty to their veterans after winning the treble in 2010, and wants to avoid making the same mistakes.

Therefore Leonardo Bonucci, previously considered unsellable, could be allowed to leave if Manchester City returned with an offer of around €60-70m.

The centre-back will turn 30 on May 1, and will likely be at the peak of his transfer value.

Other potential departures include Stephan Lichtsteiner, Sami Khedira and Mario Mandzukic, in order to prevent the squad feeling satisfied with its achievements.

The money from various sales would then be used to revolutionise the squad with younger players.
    lol

80mil pounds minimum

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    my feeling is that last summer bonucci only decided to stay for the season because of matteo's illness. i wouldn't be surprised if he's sold (or opts to leave), regardless of the treble.

btw this whole treble talk is getting annoying.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    LOLLL at Inter showing too much loyalty to their veterans after 2010. They got rid of them the same way one do with garbage.

Bullshit "news" made by people praying it happens.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    It's quite popular here! I might be exaggerating but tbh I've never seen it being so popular over the last 15 years, especially among youth.

That's me, although weak and light colored :D

I've personally got a 8mm beard right now and I love it tbh. I know it's just fashionable right now and I'll probably get rid of it when it becomes outdated, but for me it's perfect. It finally adds a few years to my face and in my profession that's definitely an advantage.

A beard doesn't work for everyone though. In fact, I'd say it doesn't work for most. As for a beard proving your manhood, that's absolutely rubbish of course. A beard is nothing more than a fashion decision.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    my feeling is that last summer bonucci only decided to stay for the season because of matteo's illness. i wouldn't be surprised if he's sold (or opts to leave), regardless of the treble.

btw this whole treble talk is getting annoying.
    My same thoughts. I think he wants new experiences , but that FI is being wonky.

Suggesting we will revolitonize the team AGAIN...and now with a proper formation.
    Bollocks

LOLLL at Inter showing too much loyalty to their veterans after 2010. They got rid of them the same way one do with garbage.

Bull$#@! "news" made by people praying it happens.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    My estimated Juventus departures due to age/decreasing level:

2018 - Barzagli (37), Lichtsteiner (34), Dani Alves (34), Mandzukic (32)
    2019 - Buffon (41) Khedira (32), Chiellini (35)
    2020 - Marchisio (34)
    2021 - Higuain (33)

Players who fit between that are basically Bonucci and Asamoah. I'd like to think Bonucci would be here in 2021 and beyond. If he really wants to experience the PL then we will let him go for big money, we've always done that. Would be weird for an Italian but he's a character. Asamoah only has a year left after this season, so obviously if he doesn't renew he's gone in 2018.

Then you've got Dybala - a question of whether he fancies playing for one of the Spanish two. That's probably on a timer but hopefully a long one.

We're going to have to pay the money for a Buffon replacement, we know we have to do that and it will be a marquee signing as and when he decides. Personally I think he'll give Juve another year after WC 2018.

These are the players we have to consider replacing over the next 3 or 4 years. With those who want to leave then you have to directly replace them with quality. Meanwhile we have to look at the quality youngsters like Schick and Conti to compliment guys like Caldara, Rugani, Mandragora, Lirola, Spinazzola, Cassata, Pjaca, Orsolini, Kean and whichever bonus other youngsters come through in that time. We're in a good place to keep our success going for years, it's a good model and eventually those promising players will become the established stars of tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 62)