• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
His son is a toro fan..

How could it be? wtf
My father is a milan fan (and my mother likes Fiorentina lol), who says you have to inherit your fathers team? Especially when you are effected by your surroundings more as little kid, article mentions he is a Toro fan because of his best friend. And they are a local team too.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
My father is a milan fan (and my mother likes Fiorentina lol), who says you have to inherit your fathers team? Especially when you are effected by your surroundings more as little kid, article mentions he is a Toro fan because of his best friend. And they are a local team too.
I know, but he is dad is not "any" dad.

Since birth he must have been around his dad and surrounded by all juve related things..
In fact , just by seeing his father on TV wearing the juve jersey and accompany his mother to games to see that etc... i think is incentive enought.

At least more influence than the one of his best buddy.

I know i know....each individual to his won things in the end... but come on.... he must have been raised in a juve enviroment!!!:cry:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know, but he is dad is not "any" dad.

Since birth he must have been around his dad and surrounded by all juve related things..
In fact , just by seeing his father on TV wearing the juve jersey and accompany his mother to games to see that etc... i think is incentive enought.

At least more influence than the one of his best buddy.

I know i know....each individual to his won things in the end... but come on.... he must have been raised in a juve enviroment!!!:cry:
It all makes sense. But to illustrate even bigger example. Maldini grew up a Juve fan, and his father was Milan legend two times over. who even coached him in youth level

Different interests and rebellious choice in minor things arent uncommon. Following or being influenced by your social circle is alot easier to be then your dad in certain things like hobbies/interests.

It helps usually but choice of football club isnt exactly hereditary.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Yeah, comparing his tackling to couple years ago he really did improve and seems solid now. I remember when he just started for us, he couldn't tackle to save his life :D

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Yeah, comparing his tackling to couple years ago he really did improve and seems solid now. I remember when he just started for us, he couldn't tackle to save his life :D
That's right he couldn't tackle at the beginning. He always turned away and made a tackle with his ass. That has been so annoying but funny..
And when he tried to stop a shot, he often just touches the ball lightly so that Buffon had no chance to save it.

- - - Updated - - -

But he improved and is a man now.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That's right he couldn't tackle at the beginning. He always turned away and made a tackle with his ass. That has been so annoying but funny..
And when he tried to stop a shot, he often just touches the ball lightly so that Buffon had no chance to save it.

- - - Updated - - -

But he improved and is a man now.

some gas escaped there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 382)