• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Nah but seriously, great to see Bonucci really seems here to stay
Looks like a goodbye dinner for me. :shifty:

Yeah its Neto, only mystery is that guy next to Mattielo (yeah my bad for thinking Chiellini jr is Del Favero lol), he is south american looking so guessing Matheus.
There's also someone behind him, but i would guess it's Alves. Matheus suits then. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Fine, they can take his wife if they want.
His wife is hot tho..

Still...there will be no ill feelings if he is willing to go after this campaign..

He has been very loyal to us and could be a massive loss if not replaced properly...but is not the end of the world. We lose more outside the field than on it. Im talking about losing a "franchise player", a guy who has been with us for a long time and who understands what means to be a juve player.

Lets be honest, as a defender he is not as good as we want him to be..he is not in the same line as defenders like cannavaro, barzagli, even chiellini.... who i consider very good at defending. Boni excels in sending long passes, but he is exposed a lot in 1v1 and setpieces.

Sadly, he is a fan favourite and tbh, even i have got attached to him.. after i spend his first 3 years here wanting to kill him literally after every game.

We will miss more Bonucci the man than Bonucci the defender (if he is replaced properly like it should).

60 mils for a 30 year old defender who is not indispensable in a new system should be considered.

On Bonucci´s hand....he knows he has like 3 more years of top footie (maybe more but its an estimate)...and he has spend a lot of time in italy. A footballer creer is short... and nowadays, the prospect of playing in the hyped leagues with superb salaries is very enticing even for the most loyal soldiers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 491)