Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Bon-bon is entering his prime, Rugani is emerging as an all-around defensive beast, Caldara is coming, Chiello and Barza are still here. And we even have Benatia. Never saw such depth in CB department in any club.
Depth, IMO noone is even close.

Better, we still have a long run to take to be better than maldini-nesta-stam (costacurta)-cafu

- - - Updated - - -

Bombón for live

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
What a guy :heart:

http://www.football-italia.net/97686/bonucci-‘city-my-heart-said-juventus’

Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci admits it was “hard to say no” to Manchester City, but “my heart prevailed”.

The centre-back is much admired by City manager Pep Guardiola, and the English side tried hard to bring him to the Premier League in the summer.

Having been awarded the Player of the Year prize at the Gran Gala del Calcio, the Italian international explained his love for the Bianconeri was the reason he stayed.

“There’s so much Juventus in me, it’s a matter of heart and skin,” Bonucci explained to Sky.

“Every time I wear the shirt it gives me this incredible energy. I hope I can be important for Juventus, as Juventus is for me.

“Man City? It wasn’t a decision taken lightly. When you see one of the top Coaches in the world show so much respect and appreciation for you it’s hard to say no. My heart prevailed.

“But I’m playing for one of the biggest teams in Italy and the world, and we can win in Italy and Europe.

“In Serie A we must never drop our concentration, while we must change our attitude in Europe. With this new formation we can go very far.”

Given his devotion to Juve, was Bonucci angered by Paulo Dybala’s angry reaction to being substituted on Sunday?

“Paulo realised that he showed a lack of respect to the Coach and the entire squad. We’re one group, and in these situations we have to prove it.

“Paulo apologised and understood the lesson. Dybala is crucial for us.”

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Thats just some unnecessary praise for Pep, in reality he never even thought about leaving. BonBon is life :heart:

Also, Dybala undersood the "lesson"? Nice job beating some sense into him :baus:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I love Bonucci but he has been talking too much for my liking as of late. He isn't backing it up on the pitch, very disinterested and all over the place really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)