Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
If they play well we applaud. If they play like shit we should applaud. If we lose 3-0 to City we should still applaud.

I am sorry but applause is something you gain on merit. If you give your all and still come short I'll appreciate your effort but if you are giving half assed performances then I wont applaud. We are not liverpool fans, continuously grateful even when the team turns to shit.

Jeering might be too much for now at least until we get a proper humiliation. But not applauding the team is perfectly justified.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
And what makes you think you have any authority to comment on that?
its not an argument from authority. I am assuming its common sense that one applauds good performances, doesn't applaud mediocre to poor ones and jeers shit performances (especially when the team is consistently shit).

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
If they play well we applaud. If they play like shit we should applaud. If we lose 3-0 to City we should still applaud.

I am sorry but applause is something you gain on merit. If you give your all and still come short I'll appreciate your effort but if you are giving half assed performances then I wont applaud. We are not liverpool fans, continuously grateful even when the team turns to shit.

Jeering might be too much for now at least until we get a proper humiliation. But not applauding the team is perfectly justified.
We aren't talking about applause, as in recognition of a good performance, but of chanting, trying to motivate the team to perform better in the future. There's a fine, but important difference.

It's not a "well done" kind of reaction.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Let's make it like Old Trafford, the "Theatre Of Dreams" and all that nonsense, where fans demand to be entertained. Actually, for all the plastics and foreigners United fans got behind their team a lot better than our spoiled bunch.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We aren't talking about applause, as in recognition of a good performance, but of chanting, trying to motivate the team to perform better in the future. There's a fine, but important difference.

It's not a "well done" kind of reaction.
Good point I didn't think of it this way. Though jeers could apply fire under players' asses and get them to work harder too. Its unwarranted to attack the fans but I understand the sentiment.

Juve-Boner

May 6, 2012
They should learn from Bayern München fans, they are insane and give insane boost to the team with their cheering and shit. Just go watch latest Bayern match, and watch when Augsburg scores the first goal. The whole stadium just continue cheering/singing banging on the drums like nothing happened.

Don`t get me wrong when Juve have full stadium it can be insane too, but too many times have the stadium gone quiet when we face a tough challenge.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Out of all teams you pick Bayern as an example.... Honestly I would say they have some of the worst fans... They were booing and talking shit about their team when they lost to barca or real the year before. They are also spoiled by success. You find those "real" fans in clubs like Dortmund Schalke Frankfurt etc they sing no matter the scoreline

Btw if someone makes 10 mil a year without any effort once a week, fans are right to jeer, in the end they are paying the bills

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Out of all teams you pick Bayern as an example.... Honestly I would say they have some of the worst fans... They were booing and talking $#@! about their team when they lost to barca or real the year before. They are also spoiled by success. You find those "real" fans in clubs like Dortmund Schalke Frankfurt etc they sing no matter the scoreline

Btw if someone makes 10 mil a year without any effort once a week, fans are right to jeer, in the end they are paying the bills

Jeering them will not add anything but pressure and make them play worse.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Jeering them will not add anything but pressure and make them play worse.
Well for me it's about effort. If you don't put in some effort you are even worser than a fan jeering. Our team did put in some effort , it just didn't pay off. But you see a lot of players just don't give a Fuck sometimes

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well for me it's about effort. If you don't put in some effort you are even worser than a fan jeering. Our team did put in some effort , it just didn't pay off. But you see a lot of players just don't give a $#@! sometimes
No, theres nothing worse than a fan jeering on a home stadium. Yes some players sometimes dont give a fuck, but jeering will not help the others on the field who reallly care. Jeering should be never an option, no matter what.

If a fan doesnt have antyhing positive to contribute to the cause, better stay silent ingame, after that, they can protest all they want.

Juve-Boner

May 6, 2012
Out of all teams you pick Bayern as an example.... Honestly I would say they have some of the worst fans... They were booing and talking $#@! about their team when they lost to barca or real the year before. They are also spoiled by success. You find those "real" fans in clubs like Dortmund Schalke Frankfurt etc they sing no matter the scoreline

I picked Bayern as an example because they are a top dog just like us, you can`t really compare us with likes of Dortmund, Schalke etc. All they have is their fans. Of course they gonna cheer for 90 mins when they know that it will atleast take 50 years before they win a trophy. Why do you think so many big teams have shit fans? Are we spoiled, or is it that we just demand that they give 110 % every fucking match

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Tunnel apart, him and Chiellini were spectacular in the match. Nearly perfect. Absolutely solid, perfectly timed challenges, good distribution of the ball.

Impressive job by both of them.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
"Unfortunately, we find ourselves with two points thrown away. No ifs or buts.

“Let’s leave the alibis to others and take responsibility to turn the whistles at the end of the match into applause.

“This is how you become a team, and how you become great.

“You need experience. We must bring back the hunger to bring the result home that has always distinguished those who have worn this glorious shirt and taken it to great heights, in Italy and in Europe.” (sauce football italia)

Damn right Leo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 447)