Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Real Madrid are reportedly considering launching a substantial bid for Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci.

New Merengues Coach Rafa Benitez is very familiar with the player from his time at Napoli and is believed to have suggested his name to Madrid President Florentino Perez.

Tuttosport reports that the two parties will meet in Spain to open discussions about a possible transfer and that the Spanish giants could tempt the Bianconeri with an offer of €30m.

The 28-year-old has made 162 appearances for the Old Lady since joining in 2010 and was a vital part of the side’s run to the Champions League final this season, during which they knocked out Madrid.

I want Bonucci to stay for as long as possible. But of he goes it has to match David Luiz's price tag at the very least. We gotta compensate for our financial lost for Tevez's exit.

Mar 9, 2006
Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci reminisced on the Champions League loss to Barcelona, admitting he hasn’t kept his second place medal.

Juventus lost 3-1 to Barcelona in the Champions League final in Berlin. Despite having put up a good fight, Juventus proved powerless to stop the rampant Barcelona side.

Bonucci spoke in an interview at Coverciano, ahead of the Italy national team’s EURO 2016 qualifier against Croatia, discussing his feelings after the Champions League disillusion.

“We have no regrets as we lost to a team that was simply stronger,” Bonucci said to the press.

“We have to see this as a starting point, go once more from there and stay hungry for more victories.

“It is clear that being in second place is not an occasion for celebration. My medal? I threw it away somewhere.”

@Alex-444

- - - Updated - - -

taly defender Leonardo Bonucci has praised the arrival of Antonio Conte to the Azzurri bench last summer in the wake of Cesare Prandelli’s departure, lifting the squad after a difficult World Cup.

The 28-year-old believes that bringing in a man who had just won three consecutive titles at Juventus gave the players a project they could all get behind.

“After the tragedy that was our World Cup it was good that the coach could arrive and bring positivity,” Bonucci told the press.

“It was difficult for [former coach Cesare] Prandelli to leave, but we are grateful for the arrival of Conte, it was the news of the season.

“He has been a good fit for this national team, just as he had been at Juventus.”

Speaking of their disastrous World Cup campaign last summer the Bianconeri centre-back seemed to criticise his Prandelli’s decision to have the squad undertake rigorous fitness testing in Brazil.

“When we started the World Cup with Prandelli the conditions were very different from those that then turned out,” stated the defender. “Therefore, we wasted a bit too much time doing testing and analysis.

“We spent many mornings in front of a computer, more than on the pitch, and when you only have a little time, you have to take advantage of what time you have.

“As a team it is always good to be on the pitch as much as possible.”

Ahead of the Azzurri’s friendly with Portugal in Switzerland on Tuesday night the defender also highlighted the benefits of playing top-level opposition in non-competitive fixtures.

“A game against a side like Portugal helps to keep the tension [in the squad] high,” claimed Bonucci. “And then there are those on the bench that have a better chance to come on.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
What does it say? They trying harder for BonBon?

- - - Updated - - -

He's not for sale and if we sell him it won't be for a measly 30mil! Specially when an imposter of a defender got sold for 50mil.
It says that that Florentino Perez and Sergio Ramos are "arm wrestling" and that if he doesn't gives up he'll try to get BonBon to replace Ramos.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Ramos wants to win 10M/year holy shit :lol: Perez doesn't wants to give him more than 7M, Utd would be willing to pay him 12M :sergio:

Bonucci would be the main target in case Ramos doesn't renews his contract ans he'd offer 30M to Juve.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
stupid maltese
you try speak iwith me :motta:

1st news on russian http://www.sports.ru/football/1030737360.html
2nd spanish http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/real-madrid/20150620/20541482520/pulso-a-ramos.html

I do not need to know Spanish
to understand news

eat rekt cry
loser bon bon
We're charging our battery
And now we're full of energy
We are the robots

We're functioning automatik
And we are dancing mechanik
We are the robots

Ja tvoi sluga (=I'm your slave)
Ja tvoi Rabotnik robotnik (=I'm your worker)

We are programmed just to do
anything you want us to
we are the robots

We're functioning automatic
and we are dancing mechanic
we are the robots

Ja tvoi sluga (=I'm your slave)
Ja tvoi Rabotnik robotnik (=I'm your worker)

We are the robots

No need to take this personal Alex-444.

And Klin is the prettiest Maltese I've seen.
That's very generous, my love.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 464)