Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I think him and Rugani can be the best duo of defenders since canna-nesta.. Leo's long ball, to Licht? in the second half was so perfect, he only has his one on ones that need improving, and his grinta is definitely gonna keep him up there being the best in our colours!

Keep up the fantastic work Leo!!
OMG I forgot about that pass. That was out of this world in a very crucial time of the match. I'd say he was very confident. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm really happy to see us all doing better after yesterday. It's easy to dwell on the defeat but the club moving on so well has helped us, and it's a positive sign that we are able to get on with it. Love you guys. And Forza bonnuci. Don't know why I ended up saying it all here. Maybe because I was looking for @Klin. :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm really happy to see us all doing better after yesterday. It's easy to dwell on the defeat but the club moving on so well has helped us, and it's a positive sign that we are able to get on with it. Love you guys. And Forza bonnuci. Don't know why I ended up saying it all here. Maybe because I was looking for @Klin. :D
Oh I love you too brother! :D :heart:

Really, this place has been amazing in these times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)