Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I thought he was going to get really unlucky with that bounce at the end, but Gigi was awake.

Excellent performances, he's actually become a leader back there now.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
Great game from him and great season overall. He had one mistake when Vidal passed the ball back to Barzagli and Bonucci seemed to touch it into Berbatovs way, but other than that he was rock solid.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
When david luiz goes for 50 bonucci should be worth a lot more.
Nah. Luiz only cost that much bc he features for Brazil NT. It makes a player "world class" rather quickly if you play for a top 4 NT. If Pereyra becomes an Argentina regular his price tag will raise exponentially every time he features.

Luiz is a strange footballer. I consider him a CDM - he's nowhere disciplined enough to play CB, IMO

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I thought he was going to get really unlucky with that bounce at the end, but Gigi was awake.

Excellent performances, he's actually become a leader back there now.
Funny thing is he always looked like a leader. He just needed to improve his defensive ability and he has. Immensely.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
icemaη;4906529 said:
Funny thing is he always looked like a leader. He just needed to improve his defensive ability and he has. Immensely.
He always considered himself to be, and gave that impression on the field, but didn't always back it up with solidity, now he does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)