Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
When he's good he's good. Very few fuck ups this season. His long passes mostly came off and when he gets those right it adds a lot. Another string to our bow. Very few good defenders pass so well. Mainly it's that he's making better decisions of when to make a long pass. Under Conte he would do it willy nilly.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
When he's good he's good. Very few $#@! ups this season. His long passes mostly came off and when he gets those right it adds a lot. Another string to our bow. Very few good defenders pass so well. Mainly it's that he's making better decisions of when to make a long pass. Under Conte he would do it willy nilly.
yes, its very clear that Allegri told him to control his urge to send long balls. He definitely was out of control under conte

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Once again he was our worst player on the pitch.
Somehow he managed to do even worse than Padoin and thats quite an accomplisment!
He was now a long string of very bad games and ought to be benched for a period of time, with the hope that he might recover.
He will never be good defensively, but lately, even his passing jhas been terrible, so there is practically to reason to field him, as this was practically his only contribution...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Somehow he managed to do even worse than Padoin and thats quite an accomplisment!
He was now a long string of very bad games and ought to be benched for a period of time, with the hope that he might recover.
He will never be good defensively, but lately, even his passing jhas been terrible, so there is practically to reason to field him, as this was practically his only contribution...
I can't take you serious, I somehow always thought you were harshly bashed on the forums but after reading this I understand why you were always targeted.

You can admit Leo's hate is personal but you simply can not be that blind to not see how impressive he has been this season and there is a reason he has played most matches under Allegri.

Apart from his impressive performances the man is Juve fan to the bone, gives everything for the shirt and has the perfect mentality that has always suited Juve's reputation and history.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The sentence above is worse, you have to be a blind, ultra-biased troll to even contemplate writing something like that, and it should be met with a warning, in all honesty. Bonucci's previous game was in Dortmund...

Cronios would say black is white if it means being 'correct', he can't be wrong. Bonucci has vastly improved and is an important player, even if he does have the odd lazy game where he tries to be clever.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:lol:

Your posts don't deserve any serious replies.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i consider myself as not a fan of Bonucci, but this was absolutely exaggerating!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

"A semi-final to win for Paul Pogba. It will be a difficult quarter-final,
:heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)