Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
ok ok guys.. it is so easy to find his assists which isn't that much compared to his countless miss-passes that led to counter attacks.. every one looks great on youtube. apparently that you are the ones who don't watch juve matches. i suggest you go to the live match thread and find how many times we were screaming for his head after every single counter attack caused by this guy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
When a player is trying 60-80 yards passes quite a few are going to go astray, particularly too far. Some games he hardly tries any, others you can see he is told to do it over and over, but it's not like making a diagonal pass across the field.

Edit: you can find his long ball stats in 'Detailed' on WhoScored: 13.3 accurate long balls per game, 7.8 inaccurate long balls per game, so 63% success. Let's look at someone like Hummels, for argument's sake. He has 8.7 accurate against 9.2 inaccurate, for 49% success.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
When a player is trying 60-80 yards passes quite a few are going to go astray, particularly too far. Some games he hardly tries any, others you can see he is told to do it over and over, but it's not like making a diagonal pass across the field.
still am convinced that he is a liability in terms of passing. being the second player after Pirlo to attempt long passes doesn't mean that he is a great one. and i mean specifically the low passes. sometimes he literally passes to the opponents.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
still am convinced that he is a liability in terms of passing. being the second player after Pirlo to attempt long passes doesn't mean that he is a great one. and i mean specifically the low passes. sometimes he literally passes to the opponents.
Check the above stats I edited just as you posted. Liability is a strong term to use for such an attribute. Vidal has had recent games where his total passing accuracy was 65%, now that is a liability, for a CM.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Check the above stats I edited just as you posted. Liability is a strong term to use for such an attribute. Vidal has had recent games where his total passing accuracy was 65%, now that is a liability, for a CM.
Stats stats stats... Chiellini is the greatest passer in our team by stats. Pogba is overpriced compared to Salah because of the god damn stats. you just don't tell me that one of the CB's jobs is to play long passes hopefully to reach it's destination. and boom if not, you have to be prepared for the fuckin' counter because of that. you people, say what you wanna say about stats. but reality remains that it is not Bonucci's job to attempt for long passes and if he does, he should be 100% sure of it. and am sorry that, am not as good as you in getting videos from youtube to prove how many times he fucked up and caused dangers with his passes.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Stats stats stats... Chiellini is the greatest passer in our team by stats.
Our try watching the games, either is fine.

We're talking about long passes, you know the difference, or at least should do. I'm not sure, if you are watching our games and see Bonucci's passing as a liability. Rather perhaps you just don't agree with taking so many long pass attempts, and highlight the bad ones.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Our try watching the games, either is fine.

We're talking about long passes, you know the difference, or at least should do. I'm not sure, if you are watching our games and see Bonucci's passing as a liability. Rather perhaps you just don't agree with taking so many long pass attempts, and highlight the bad ones.
Bonucci is one of the greatest in terms of long passes :tup:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Bonny is going from strength to strength these days. Will never be the perfect defender, but you got to admire how adamant and determined he has been to improve his game, season after season. And this season, he's been great if you ask me. And this was one of his finest performances for us. Fantastic.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I was scared as fuck when he looked injured at the end. That's how times changed. Bonucci from a laughing stock advanced to the one of our most important players.

Respect :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)