Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I think Giovinco would have had an outstanding defensive performance playing in the back 3 for us today

I have nothing bad to say about Bonucci here but i'd rather not judge a defender in a game where we had nearly 80% of the ball and they had I think 1 shot.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
God, some of the posts. People should not judge a player when we're facing a pure shit team that makes zero threat during the whole game.

He will get tested and he will fail to prove himself, like he did before. No miracle has happened, it's still just Bonucci.

It's like saying Buffon was brilliant against Cesena. It just makes no sense whatsoever.
I see people have already forgotten his one-two with Schelotto.

This was this "year".

this gif should be posted everytime someone says bonucci is a good defender

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I think Giovinco would have had an outstanding defensive performance playing in the back 3 for us today

I have nothing bad to say about Bonucci here but i'd rather not judge a defender in a game where we had nearly 80% of the ball and they had I think 1 shot.
I agree, but it must be said that he's been quite solid so far this season. Looking more comfortable than he has been for a long time. Hopefully he can keep it up.

- - - Updated - - -

this gif should be posted everytime someone says bonucci is a good defender
hi Lion.

Bonucci is good :)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
that's cuz none of the teams barely play direct football.

once he plays against some good direc players, then we will see

he's going to get wrecked vs mandzukic

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
http://www.calcionews24.com/motivat...29.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
wtf :lol2: @Mark

Ferrarini attraverso il suo profilo Facebook: «Nel corso degli anni ho portato Bonucci nella mia cantina, sotto terra. Al buio. E lì, con un tono di voce tutt’altro che buono o dolce, lo offendevo in ogni modo, lo giudicavo. Lo insultavo. Così, se lui faceva persino un piccolo cenno con lo sguardo, per lui c’era un pugno dritto nello stomaco. Obiettivo? Vincere il giudizio, affinché Leo stesse sempre sul pezzo. Così è cominciata la storia del soldato».

BEHIND THE - There were obstacles to overcome for the defender, as the criticisms and whistles. He revealed the same Ferrarini through his Facebook profile: "Over the years I have brought Bonucci in my basement, below ground. In the dark. And there, in a tone of voice that good or anything sweet, I offended in any way, I judged. The insulted. So, if he was even a little nod with his eyes, for he was a straight punch in the stomach. Objective? Winning the judgment, so that Leo always on the same piece. Thus began the story of the soldier. "

Jul 20, 2012
Heres the English translation

Bonucci 'punched' by mental coach

Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci is fired up by getting insulted in the dark and punched in the stomach, said his mental coach.

The Italy and Juve centre-back has for years been working with personal motivator Alberto Ferrarini, who also worked with Alberto Gilardino and Francesco Toldo in the past.

“Over the years I took Bonucci into my basement. Underground. In the dark,” wrote Ferrarini on Facebook.

“There, with a tone anything but kind or sweet, I offended him in every way possible. I judged him. I insulted him.

“If he made even the slightest attempt to glance at me, he’d receive a punch straight to the stomach.

“The objective? To win over judgement, so Leo would always be focused and ignore everything else around him. That’s how I started making him into a soldier.”
WTf is going on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 490)