Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Bonucci at least has his passes. Vidic is so far off his game, you feel sad for him.
At least Vidic is nearing the end of his career. Bonucci should be near his prime.

I really think it's a waste letting Ogbonna rot in the bench. He should be starting as many games as possible.

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
Wow, people actually feel surprised that his defending is below par. He was always going to suffer against such a set up, and him defending a counter attack is not really easy on the eye. He looked far worse than he actually was because of how the team played today. There was no movement from the others, so he ended up passing to Chiellini/Ogbonna and Barzagli or simply put in a long ball to Giovinco and hoping for the best.

Really, you guys make it sound as if we don't already know that his defending is not his forte. If you want to drop Bonucci, you better hope Conte realized that 3-5-2 is not the future for this team.
Interesting. And here I thought, you thought, he was a good defender.

Carry on :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Wow, people actually feel surprised that his defending is below par. He was always going to suffer against such a set up, and him defending a counter attack is not really easy on the eye. He looked far worse than he actually was because of how the team played today. There was no movement from the others, so he ended up passing to Chiellini/Ogbonna and Barzagli or simply put in a long ball to Giovinco and hoping for the best.

Really, you guys make it sound as if we don't already know that his defending is not his forte. If you want to drop Bonucci, you better hope Conte realized that 3-5-2 is not the future for this team.
I think he's becoming a scapegoat for the 3-5-2 system, which goes back to CL disqualification, and back again to people who have boners for 4-3-3, which is the answer to all ills in the world. Hence he makes a mistake and the thread is flooded, aside from the obvious trolls.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
At least Vidic is nearing the end of his career. Bonucci should be near his prime.

I really think it's a waste letting Ogbonna rot in the bench. He should be starting as many games as possible.
I'm talking about now. There's no doubt that Vidic in his prime was great.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
We definitely need to find a replacement for him, he is awful, I've always been silent about his performances, but this too much, even for him.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Interesting. And here I thought, you thought, he was a good defender.

Carry on :D
We need a player like him in the 3-5-2. Probably someone with better defending ability though. :D

I think he's becoming a scapegoat for the 3-5-2 system, which goes back to CL disqualification, and back again to people who have boners for 4-3-3, which is the answer to all ills in the world. Hence he makes a mistake and the thread is flooded, aside from the obvious trolls.
We actually do need to abandon that formation asap though.

To be fair he didn't insult him directly. Just don't do it in the Quagliarella thread...
ha ha

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
He was at fault for the goal twice, first he went high up the pitch to try and intercept the ball, missed it.

Then he ran back to the penalty box, just as Strootman was crossing it, he stopped still as Gervinho nipped in and around him to flick it in.

Shameful defending, not surprised though, Bonucci isn't a defender at the best of times, he's an Italian David Luiz

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
He was at fault for the goal twice, first he went high up the pitch to try and intercept the ball, missed it.

Then he ran back to the penalty box, just as Strootman was crossing it, he stopped still as Gervinho nipped in and around him to flick it in.

Shameful defending, not surprised though, Bonucci isn't a defender at the best of times, he's an Italian David Luiz
Was it him that lost the ball to Pjanic ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 66)