Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #8,742
    Shit play from him. Jumping in and missing a challenge happens, sometimes you have to take a chance. But the second part where he stands and watches for me summed up our mentality. That sort of goal is why it's not advisable to play him in a back four.
    He does that most of the time when he's facing a defender.

I wouldn't want to imagine him in 2 man defense. Just an awful player with no brain.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Amen.

Can we include Bonucci Giovinco Isla and Motta in a mega package and send him anywhere?. 20 mils would be a fair price.

- - - Updated - - -

HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHH

Man, he is The Molinaro of the Cbs!

He will mature soo much he will have to early retire in a year. His peak will past in a flash.
    Nah, noone can be as bad as Molinaro, Bonucci is better than Legro and Legro beyond 28 was half decent as a sub.
    He will never reach Barza class of course, but since we sacrifice performance for nationalistic reasons and opt for an Italian defender, no matter how hard he sux, i doubt we can any better than that.
    We will a new overrated Italian CB, chances are that he will be even worse than Bonucci and pay a huge ammount of cash as we did for him and Ogbonna, play him 3-4 years, with disastrous redults, as we did with Bonucci and lose patience exactly when we were to harness our heavy sacrifices...

What we ought to do is to keep Sorensen and buy an experienced foreign CB instead of Ogbonna, now it is too late...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007

I wouldn't want to imagine him in 2 man defense. Just an awful player with no brain.
    Nah, if he did that all the time he really would be out of the team. But he can get lazy in his head, and lazy defenders are shit ones.

juvechampions

Feb 27, 2006
    After the gala game and cl exit he said:Zero excuses, zero remorse, on the field to win... always! after tonight's loss and coppa exit what he will say? ( i'll be back for a europa league exit?) Maybe not to play very much on the rest league games....

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003

he wasnt even aware Gervinho was coming in. He doesnt even have the inititative to look around him and think what can happen. He was rooted on the spot waiting for the cross to clear.
    Thats not even mentioning his clearance fail.

He only needed to unleash his stupid autoyellow backtackle to get red carded and end on a high today

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    Bonucci is physically incapable of performing any of the most basic defensive functions because he has stiffer hips than my grandma. He can't accelerate and he can't turn. If you touch it past him, there is no recourse like with Barzagli or Chiellini or my god Ogbonna who will turn with you and hunt you down.

Bonucci just tries to foul and actually half the time he cannot even do that.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Nah, noone can be as bad as Molinaro, Bonucci is better than Legro and Legro beyond 28 was half decent as a sub.
    He will never reach Barza class of course, but since we sacrifice performance for nationalistic reasons and opt for an Italian defender, no matter how hard he sux, i doubt we can any better than that.
    We will a new overrated Italian CB, chances are that he will be even worse than Bonucci and pay a huge ammount of cash as we did for him and Ogbonna, play him 3-4 years, with disastrous redults, as we did with Bonucci and lose patience exactly when we were to harness our heavy sacrifices...

What we ought to do is to keep Sorensen and buy an experienced foreign CB instead of Ogbonna, now it is too late...
    Well u cant be worst then Bonucci...so is better to have an Ogbonnah there than Bonucci. He has proved time after time he lacks the skills and focus needed to be the main man in front of the keeper. if it wasnt for his gimmiky long passes, he would be Molinaro level for sure.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
    Pjanic took the ball away from him (which can be ignored, I guess) but he was just standing like a tree and watching Gervinho.

This guy is a joke.
    I left the room immediately so didn't notice Bonucci. All I know is, when a player is in Gervinho's position, it almost impossible to do something no matter how good a defender you are. It has more to do with the opponent fucking up.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Wow, people actually feel surprised that his defending is below par. He was always going to suffer against such a set up, and him defending a counter attack is not really easy on the eye. He looked far worse than he actually was because of how the team played today. There was no movement from the others, so he ended up passing to Chiellini/Ogbonna and Barzagli or simply put in a long ball to Giovinco and hoping for the best.

Really, you guys make it sound as if we don't already know that his defending is not his forte. If you want to drop Bonucci, you better hope Conte realized that 3-5-2 is not the future for this team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)