Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If we are switching to a 4 man back line then I would immediately take 18M for Bonucci.

Barzagli-Chiellini
(Ogbonna)

no need for Bonucci. 18M put towards a winger is much needed.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I agree.

He really impressed me in the last 2 matches, specially against Napoli.

But he is one of the biggest reasons Conte doesn't want to move to a back 4. He can't bench one of the 3 CBs. So I'd happily sell him for 20M and go for a real winger or LB.

Also Bonucci is the kind of guy who will not play that well for another club. Juve is the perfect situation for him, with the 3 man defense. If we sell him for 20M, it will be considered great business afterwards.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I agree.

He really impressed me in the last 2 matches, specially against Napoli.

But he is one of the biggest reasons Conte doesn't want to move to a back 4. He can't bench one of the 3 CBs. So I'd happily sell him for 20M and go for a real winger or LB.

Also Bonucci is the kind of guy who will not play that well for another club. Juve is the perfect situation for him, with the 3 man defense. If we sell him for 20M, it will be considered great business afterwards.
Yup. He is a sweeper, not a CB. Anyone who pays 18M and expects him to anchor their 4 man backline will be hugely disappointed.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yup. He is a sweeper, not a CB. Anyone who pays 18M and expects him to anchor their 4 man backline will be hugely disappointed.
I'm thinking somewhat similar. He's really good as a sweeper, but as CB regardless of the progress he's made I'm still not convinced that he'll ever be reliable to constantly perform at the highest level.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Bonucci will be one of the best CB's in Europe by the time he hits his late 20's. He's got everything needed to perform spectacularly, good reading of the game, good strenght, good positioning, good technique. The good technique is perhaps what's keeping him from being more consistent, as his confidence is through the roof and he tries to do some pretty neat things all the time. He just needs more composure and that can only be reached by playing games week in week out.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I remember rumoured Barcelona offers being above €30m.
:agree:
I'd sell him for nothing less then 20-25mil. And fuck Monaco, if they want him they can take Marchisio too with a total price of 65mil.

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci will be one of the best CB's in Europe by the time he hits his late 20's. He's got everything needed to perform spectacularly, good reading of the game, good strenght, good positioning, good technique. The good technique is perhaps what's keeping him from being more consistent, as his confidence is through the roof and he tries to do some pretty neat things all the time. He just needs more composure and that can only be reached by playing games week in week out.
Fair enough, but that all depends on how he can adapt to a CB in four man back line. If he can't he's going to need 2 WC defenders by his side, and that isn't going to be easy to find.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 102)