Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yes. Let's blame him because the fake Swiss fuck Inler got lucky with that deflection :agree:

What was Bonucci supposed to do? Chop his own head off? :boh:

We wouldn't even be talking about that goal had the lazy, lethargic, and frustrating Vucinic actually buried one of the two chances he got :sigh:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Unlucky with the goal.

I would much rather have my centre back try to block free shots than jump out of the way, unfortunately that is the risk when you let players with good shots eg Inler and Totti have too much space.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Bonucci tries to block shots that are in the middle of the net FFS. He has to know where he is. This isn't the first time this has happened. It even happened at the beginning of the match but he managed to control the ball. Buffon yelled at him. Either that, or don't be scared of the ball and put your face in front.

But Pirlo's effort to close down Inler was shocking at best.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Bonucci tries to block shots that are in the middle of the net FFS. He has to know where he is. This isn't the first time this has happened. It even happened at the beginning of the match but he managed to control the ball. Buffon yelled at him. Either that, or don't be scared of the ball and put your face in front.

But Pirlo's effort to close down Inler was shocking at best.
one could say that it was pirlos fault, but than again we know he is slow and should not expect him to be able to cover the whole midfield alone, as he was in this instance. i am instead blaming giovinco for not finish the attack and loosing the ball at the closing stages of the half. us not beeing in balance was the reason for this goal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)