• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
he is definitely not juve material.

Someone will have to painfully say that to him and make him pack his bags.....

walking disaster.... im pretty sure he makes everyone in the defense feel nervous

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
he is definitely not juve material.

Someone will have to painfully say that to him and make him pack his bags.....

walking disaster.... im pretty sure he makes everyone in the defense feel nervous
Our fucking wall named Chiellini played these first 45 minutes with his fucking tail between his legs, and it's not because of Bonucci. It's because they're all fucking scared.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5,425
    People tend to ignore how bad he was when he came and it was for like 2 years. People saw two good months and forgot two bad years.

He simply makes too many mistakes and giving him to lead 3 man defense is wrong.

Yes, I know we had a good defense last season.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    No, blaming him for both.

On the first he sticks his leg out randomly, Buffon had it covered.

On the second, Oscar turned him like he wasn't there, yes Pirlo was lazy, but Bouncci gave Oscar all the room he required.
    There's nothing he could've than to know that his touch would end past Buffon on the first one. Stop talking out of your ass for a change.

On the second goal, try and watch the replay again, and see who's fault it was to lose possession there first to have our defense in that awkward position.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
    To be honest i don't want to see him at Juve CL game starting line-up again. So many bad passes, including all passes long and short, especially long. Even if Lucio sucked during pre-season, i'd put him instead of Boni..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    He's obviously the weakest link in the team by virtue of the errors, but as usual they are exaggerated. Him being at fault for Oscar's second goal, LMFAO.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
    Jun 9, 2011
    There's nothing he could've than to know that his touch would end past Buffon on the first one. Stop talking out of your ass for a change.

On the second goal, try and watch the replay again, and see who's fault it was to lose possession there first to have our defense in that awkward position.
    Very well put

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    I'm done with him. He is not up to par against big teams. He's so fucking lackadaisical. Even minor stuff like that Mata chance is INFURIATING. He had hours to cover that run and fucking jogged.

It's the same shit like when he got raped by Spain. He's clueless. He can see a run coming from literally the other half of the field (Alba in Euro) and STILL get beat.

He's playing arguably the easiest position in our current setup and is still killing us. If you put Marrone there I'd bet we'd be better off.

He was good in the air today, that's it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)