Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

nemnem

Jan 21, 2012
He did well, the second goal could had happend to everybody, pandev was lucky on the rebounce. Also he was very good on the recovery.
On the first goal I think the defence was to high and Lucio was to far away and they have exploited it on purpose.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
we need a good replacement..not lucio.

champions of italy and we got fucking lucy for a backup..a back'up in that position can play like 20 games in this season.
I never liked Lucio, and I agree we need a better backup. Our starting lineup doesn't need tinkering, but we need a solid backup CB.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Anyone saying he's anywhere near becoming a top class defender is clearly blind.

1 - His mistakes in the Coppa Italia final went a long way to losing us the cup

2- His glaring mistakes against Spain in the Euro final were amateur at best regardless of the fact that Spain were in fire

3 - He was at fault for both goals in the Super Coppa.

The thing about Bonucci is that the type of mistakes he makes in big games usually directly lead to deadly consequences. How about his mistake against Milan in the ghost goal game that led to the Nocerino goal.

His mistakes in big games are so often accompanied by a concession of a goal that one cannot simply ignore them as unfortunate or unavoidable. At times, his mistakes are like a self inflicting weapon of mass destruction.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I haven't had time to watch the game yet, it's downloading atm, still easy on the BonBon dude had a shitload of stuff happening lately, he had a baby, his career almost got destroyed and this is his first big game since then, not to mention Chiello wasn't there to support him. Give 'em time, he'll become better, he's still very young for a defender.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Anyone saying he's anywhere near becoming a top class defender is clearly blind.

2- His glaring mistakes against Spain in the Euro final were amateur at best regardless of the fact that Spain were in fire

The thing about Bonucci is that the type of mistakes he makes in big games usually directly lead to deadly consequences. How about his mistake against Milan in the ghost goal game that led to the Nocerino goal.

His mistakes in big games are so often accompanied by a concession of a goal that one cannot simply ignore them as unfortunate or unavoidable. At times, his mistakes are like a self inflicting weapon of mass destruction.
Cron, is that you?

So I heard that Palazzi is going to appeal against Bonucci and Pepe :sergio:.
:lol2:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

I see your points, but I think we need to give him at least one more season to grow before we make our next decision. I think we will be pleasantly surprised this year. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 748)