Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I've frequently defended you from people who've gone too far in exchanges with you, but you can't make a post like that on a day when people are obviously going to be on edge and then go crying about it when you get told where to go.
The last thing i remember from you was hardly called defending...
The point of this post and a similar point on Conte's thread was in line on what i was saying from the beginning, that the goal was to hurt us, but of course everything else i said was ignored because they only wanted an excuse and you know that.
Be objective, unlike the other... blue boy, you can, you have the responsibility to be!

There isnt and should not be an excuse for anyone to assault someone for having his opinion and i was attacked for that repeatedly.
It is my opinion and i stand behind it both in the bad and the good days.
You telling me that before i post my opinion should i ask the opinion of some favored members?
Ask their permission to post my view? Why? Did they asked me to post what i found garbage or even insulting?
Why the double standards then?
Are some members here are having special privileges and the rest of us are not allowed an opinion?

Is it ok for me to respond in the same tone, is it?
Would you ignore it as well, or the double standards will kick in again?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The last thing i remember from you was hardly called defending...
The point of this post and a similar point on Conte's thread was in line on what i was saying from the beginning, that the goal was to hurt us, but of course everything else i said was ignored because they only wanted an excuse and you know that.
Be objective, unlike the other... blue boy, you can, you have the responsibility to be!

There isnt and should not be an excuse for anyone to assault someone for having his opinion and i was attacked for that repeatedly.
It is my opinion and i stand behind it both in the bad and the good days.
Is it ok for me to respond in the same tone, is it?
We all know your opinion, so why do you insist on repeating it. On top of that, your timing is horrible to the point where it looks like you are intentionally throwing it in peoples faces when shit is going wrong for the club (lets just keep kicking them while they are down). No many people agree with you, however which makes it even more frustrating when you repeat and repeat and throw it back in our faces like you "were right all along".

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
cronios

it would be wise to log off and cool down for a day or two. right now things are two intense, and people will be on your back a lot.

go do something else, let the heat clear, and clear your own head too.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Glad for Bonucci :)

Regarding the incorrigible and narcissistic clown, can most if not all of us just put him on ignore list as a collective? (would be corious what the results would be) Its fairly easy of me to skip over his posts, but the constant lamenting idiocy takes over the thread because its quoted and reacted to ad infinitum (I get the allure, as Buck said, this was his "funniest" work yet...).

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We all know your opinion, so why do you insist on repeating it. On top of that, your timing is horrible to the point where it looks like you are intentionally throwing it in peoples faces when $#@! is going wrong for the club (lets just keep kicking them while they are down). No many people agree with you, however which makes it even more frustrating when you repeat and repeat and throw it back in our faces like you "were right all along".
The timing? Is he banned or what?? If he was banned i would understand, why is the timing now rellevant?
And who is to judge that and on what basis?

When Bonucci makes a fatal mistake in the dying minutes, there are always ppl popping up to defend him, what about their timing?
Why they are not prosecuted then? Personally i feel mocked by them, when my fav team suffers because of a weak link and they add insult to our injury by praising him, exactly then, and with an agression, that lacks arguments or reason. Did you saw me insulting anyone then?
When they repeat it again and again isnt it frustrating for me too? But why do i have the maturity to respect them and they behave like animals?

Our team loses points again and again because of the mistakes of the same person and we are not allowed to criticise him?
Or we can criticise him when things go bad?

I try to be objective, i praise him when i believe he is good and criticise when i believe he isnt.
After a game we have conceded, in this very season i defended him, that it wasnt his fault, in a particular moment, is the bad timing only applies on criticism and not on praise?

I have repeated again and again that i do not wish to talk about my but for our team.
It is not my fault that their mindset is focused to accuse the poster and not the arguments of the post.
This is in my opinion a faulty logic, esp in a forum when we know practically nothing of the posters...

If they dont like my and opinion, they cam just ignore me, not insult me! Thats childish and an abuse to the dialog and the essence of public forums!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Glad for Bonucci :)

Regarding the incorrigible and narcissistic clown, can most if not all of us just put him on ignore list as a collective? (would be corious what the results would be) Its fairly easy of me to skip over his posts, but the constant lamenting idiocy takes over the thread because its quoted and reacted to ad infinitum (I get the allure, as Buck said, this was his "funniest" work yet...).
glad for bonucci too

why are you against freedom of speech? cronios has a right to say what he wants. putting him on ignore list is un democratic. this isn't somaliatuz.org, bro.

cronios has done nothing but provide intellegient and thoughtful discussions. everyone here is just jelous because they are mentally incapbale of providing an equally thoughtful counter argument.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The timing? Is he banned or what?? If he was banned i would understand, why is the timing now rellevant?

When Bonucci makes a fatal mistake in the dying minutes, there are always ppl popping up to defend him, what about their timing?
Why they are not prosecuted then? Personally i feel mocked by them, when my fav team suffers because of a weak link and they add insult to our injury by praising him, exactly then, and with an agression, that lacks arguments or reason. Did you saw me insulting anyone then?
When they repeat it again and again isnt it frustrating for me too? But why do i have the maturity to respect them and they behave like animals?

Our team loses points again and again because of the mistakes of the same person and we are not allowed to criticise him?

I try to be objective, i praise him when i believe he is good and criticise when i believe he isnt.
After a game we have conceded, in this very season i defended him, that it wasnt his fault, in a particular moment, is the bad timing only applies on criticism and not on praise?

I have repeated again and again that i do not wish to talk about my but for our team.
It is not my fault that their mindset is focused to accuse the poster and not the arguments of the post.
This is in my opinion a faulty logic, esp in a forum when we know practically nothing of the posters...

If they dont like my and opinion, they cam just ignore me, not insult me! Thats childish and an abuse to the dialog and the essence of public forums!
What about Buffon's fatal mistake? Chiellini also makes some very questionable decisions at times, especially when he was still developing.

But you don't just end the criticism of Bonucci after that bad display. Its entering a new season and you are still harboring on a few bad mistakes that all top players make. Bonucci is still growing, he has gotten MUCH better whether you care to admit it or not.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
glad for bonucci too

why are you against freedom of speech? cronios has a right to say what he wants. putting him on ignore list is un democratic. this isn't somaliatuz.org, bro.

cronios has done nothing but provide intellegient and thoughtful discussions. everyone here is just jelous because they are mentally incapbale of providing an equally thoughtful counter argument.
:rofl: Gold.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
They do have the right to ignore me, but not silence me, i encourage ppl putting me in their ignore list if they cant stand a different opinion and take it personally when someone happens to have a different opinion for his own reason.
But obviously their trolling nature does not allows them that, they adore the trolling and they only seek an excuse for it.

It is made obvious by the fact that they never use counter arguments, just personal attacks, insults, flame baits and the such.
They believe that they can impose their will and attitude by force and allow none to express a different opinion.
The more argumentated it is, the more it hurts them.
They systematically ignore and avoid my arguments and try to find excuses to flaim, but the reason of course are the arguments.
Typical troll behavior...

There is no reason for me to take a sabbatical, as their nature wont change, unless someone teach them manners, but judging from Ice, thats a long wait...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They do have the right to ignore me, but not silence me, i encourage ppl putting me in their ignore list if they cant stand a different opinion and take it personally when someone happens to have a different opinion for his own reason.
But obviously their trolling nature does not allows them that, they adore the trolling and they only seek an excuse for it.

It is made obvious by the fact that they never use counter arguments, just personal attacks, insults, flame baits and the such.
They believe that they can impose their will and attitude by force and allow none to express a different opinion.

There is no reason for me to take a sabbatical, as their nature wont change, unless someone teach them manners, but judging from Ice, thats a long wait...

---------- Post added 10.08.2012 at 20:13 ----------

Mar 9, 2006

They systematically ignore and avoid my arguments and try to find excuses to flaim, but the reason of course are the arguments.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

that's all well and good, Cron.

But the problem here is that you yourself have said that Bonucci is entering that age group where Italian defenders really start to develop.

This all seems a tad bit conradictory to me.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

agreed. keep on doing what you do. i disagree completly with your posts, but i uhnderstand that as fas as i have been here, you have been one of the pillars of reason on this forum against the madness of clowns like jck, buck fuddy, red, and others. don't let thier flaming get to you. they are like highschool bullies, they are insecure, thus they resort to childish insults.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Bonucci was a disaster at the beginning of the season, but he improved drastically in the second part and had a great tournament at E2012, too.

He deserved the criticism he got, but you have to give credit where it's due and not focus only on the bad side.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
How many years have you been here? And you just notice now he contradicts himself constantly?
I understand that, but I am speaking specifically to this situation, and this player.

How is it, in one sentence, you say that he is now entering that stage of his career, yet in another slate him at every possible opportunity?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 194)