Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 1, 2010
Personally, I think Pepe deserves a lifetime ban.

I find that hard to believe.
They told Masiello that he'd have a shorter sentence if he gave up some names. He could have all made that up.

If Bonucci is truly guilty, he is indefensible. However, the evidence isn't good enough to judge him guilty, at least not in a proper court.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
They told Masiello that he'd have a shorter sentence if he gave up some names. He could have all made that up.

If Bonucci is truly guilty, he is indefensible. However, the evidence isn't good enough to judge him guilty, at least not in a proper court.
I just have a hard time seeing him throw an innocent person under the bus like that. How could one do that to another person? That's evil on a whole other level.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I just have a hard time seeing him throw an innocent person under the bus like that. How could one do that to another person? That's evil on a whole other level.
Well i personnaly wouldn't care as long as i can save my own ass.... And i am only half italian ;)

Jul 1, 2010
Bonucci said that Masiello is jealous that he made it to the top level.

I don't know whether he's guilty or not but it sounds fishy. Anyways, he wouldn't be convicted based on the evidence presented in a proper civil court.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,727
    Bonucci said that Masiello is jealous that he made it to the top level.

I don't know whether he's guilty or not but it sounds fishy. Anyways, he wouldn't be convicted based on the evidence presented in a proper civil court.
    Maybe, but I'd never expect Bonucci nor Conte to say they are guilty.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    I personally think Conte, Pepe and Bonucci are all guilty. I don't think any of this is made up.

Conte and Pepe for not reporting the illegal activity, and Bonucci participating in it.

I think the way the FIGC is handling this problem is a joke however. There is no precedence and they're just banning people with their own agenda.

As long as they are Juventus players I will hope everything goes good for them...but I think the bans will come. It's only a matter of time.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    I personally think Conte, Pepe and Bonucci are all guilty. I don't think any of this is made up.

Conte and Pepe for not reporting the illegal activity, and Bonucci participating in it.

I think the way the FIGC is handling this problem is a joke however. There is no precedence and they're just banning people with their own agenda.

As long as there a Juventus player I will hope everything goes good for them...but I think the bans will come. It's only a matter of time.
    whole bari squad was playing that game how could you figure out who is guilty and who is not? only because of Masiello words? he will say anything to save his ass

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    Juventino[RUS];3790672 said:
    whole bari squad was playing that game how could you figure out who is guilty and who is not? only because of Masiello words? he will say anything to save his ass
    I think the whole team knew what was going on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)