Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
So if he is banned for three years do we have to honor his contract and pay his wage or can we cut him loose?
In the contract should be mentioned something like that, unethical deeds and stuff like that.

He should not. As far as i know, only evidence against him is testimony of some guy.
Well let's wait for the official statement.

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
So if he is banned for three years do we have to honor his contract and pay his wage or can we cut him loose?
If he is found to be in breach of contract with Juve then they won't have to pay him. It depends on what the stipulations are in his contract regarding something like this. I would imagine though that he would be in breach of contract and they wouldn't have to pay him anything.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Forza Leo, this is sounding rough but hopefully he somehow comes through this alright.

Oh, and FUCK the FIGC, those incompetent knob gobblers.

I have no actual information bro, but I'd bet a ton of money that with a suspension like the one mentioned he's definitely not getting paid.

Could be a situation where Juventus would simply hold onto his rights, and have the option of reinstating his contract once the suspension is over. I would imagine the club has two options: terminate the contract outright, or wait and see.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Forza Leo, this is sounding rough but hopefully he somehow comes through this alright.

Oh, and FUCK the FIGC, those incompetent knob gobblers.

I have no actual information bro, but I'd bet a ton of money that with a suspension like the one mentioned he's definitely not getting paid.

Could be a situation where Juventus would simply hold onto his rights, and have the option of reinstating his contract once the suspension is over. I would imagine the club has two options: terminate the contract outright, or wait and see.
Yeah, if he is found guilty, wouldn't that almost certainly be grounds for an instant termination of contract? Or would they not do that until all his appeals etc are over in a civil court?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
If he gets found guilty, I hope we keep him under contract and bring him to the bench for every game just to show FIGC. And Conte's assistant should wear a Conte mask for however long he stays in stands.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Forza conte and pepe but if bonucci really fixed Games i hope we terminate his contract and the guy ends up broke. I mean if he really did this and not just found guilty because of One witness

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 114)