Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Had a solid game yesturday. And a great one considering his standards. Plus the way he celebrated as if t was all his goal was too funny :D

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Defensively he has improved massively this season, and this is based on all games before last night. But, and a big but at that, his inability to concentrate and avoid the one brain fart in one game brings all that improvement to a massive zilch. Like I said before, at about the age of 28 or so, this guy is going to be a solid CB. A Legro of sorts if you may. But until then we need to find some place to hide him :D

---------- Post added 02.04.2012 at 13:28 ----------

Had a solid game yesturday. And a great one considering his standards. Plus the way he celebrated as if t was all his goal was too funny :D
It was :stuckup: Right place at the right time and all :D

May 22, 2007
Defensively he has improved massively this season, and this is based on all games before last night. But, and a big but at that, his inability to concentrate and avoid the one brain fart in one game brings all that improvement to a massive zilch. Like I said before, at about the age of 28 or so, this guy is going to be a solid CB. A Legro of sorts if you may. But until then we need to find some place to hide him :D
Like you said, he's got to sort out his concentration, because I also think he's improved from last year. Doesn't resort to the tackle as often, and usually positions himself closer to the goal as well.

I think his last huge error was against Milan where he passed it to Nocerino.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
yeah, and all... :D

He did good, did he had a baby sometime? Or he just went to congradulate JCK. He really went for that celebraton.
His celebration was bcuz he had a new born son (which he said on tv he's named: Maurizio), i think he went all the way to the corner where his family were sitting and all that.
So there you go the reason he was more determined/motivated not to fvck up tonite. :D

Anyways, I think we all can take it easy on him for a while and congratulate him for all of this.
he must be having the time of his life on and off the pitch.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,434
    He isn't playing for Crvena Zvezda .
    Cheap shot! :D

You really can't see his improvement since he joined Juve?
    Bar last nights match, no, not at all.

Most of his games are average AT BEST while he always makes idiotic mistakes. He did not improve in any area while he always tries to imitate Pirlo with those passes and always makes a mistake. He did cost us many, many points this season. And out of all those matches you can count on fingers on one hand how many of those were good ones. When you compare 10 of matches this season with his first 10 matches when he came you'll see no difference.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Not just average, actually he has been our worst player consistently, at least until Borriello joined us.
    Yesterday prompt had his best appearance with our jersey, esp for this season.
    He actually stopped a counterattack by himself !!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 467)