Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 1, 2010
Bonucci, never in his life, not even one day has justified half of the money we gave to get him.
However, i dont want us to sell him, because i know that no other team is stupid enough to give more than half of the money we invested on him (estimated from 15-20mil, considering the market value of players we conceded)
And i also believe than one day (prolly just like Legro and every other mediocre CB, 32Y) he will become useful as a sub.
I dont want to repeat the same mistakes all over again and again and again.
When a player does not meets the expectations, you dont sell him off to cut loses, you keep him as a sub, to at least save your self the effort and money to find new subs.
He is more worthy of having the Melo fate, instead of Krasic, but the whole concept of selling off players we paid big money (20-25mil) is deeply flawed.
You were right all along on Bonucci :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
A quick solution to Bonucci could be just playing his jersey and shorts in the penalty box. He might actually stop more plays like that - someone is bound to slip in it.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Cronios its 15M FFS!!!! Just let it go

But yes I agree with your assessment of his abilities. The guy sucks, either loan him out and "hope" he gets better (sort of like Legro a few years bacl) or cut our losses and sell him. He is clearly the weakest link at the moment.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Cronios its 15M FFS!!!! Just let it go

But yes I agree with your assessment of his abilities. The guy sucks, either loan him out and "hope" he gets better (sort of like Legro a few years bacl) or cut our losses and sell him. He is clearly the weakest link at the moment.
"20m"

LOL. Bonucci sucks, of course, but no need to inflate the fee for the sake of it.

Jun 7, 2003
he is young and needs time dont be so harsh fuckers. always criticising italian teams that they dont play young players and now you guys act like that. he is one of our team, he played bad but thats the price when you play young players. he will learn from this evening.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
he is young and needs time dont be so harsh fuckers. always criticising italian teams that they dont play young players and now you guys act like that. he is one of our team, he played bad but thats the price when you play young players. he will learn from this evening.
Wtf?

But is not the first time!!

The guys has nerves of glass.
I can go behind him when he is going to pass to buffon and scream "Booh!", and he is capable of blasting buffon for an own goal or pure panic.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Didn't think this game was different from a normal Bonucci game.

It's just that his one big mistake lead to a goal, when very often he gets away with it.

May 22, 2007
Didn't think this game was different from a normal Bonucci game.

It's just that his one big mistake lead to a goal, when very often he gets away with it.
The majority would have been laying into him for weeks now had the opposition been more clinical from a Bonucci mistake. I can still remember the mistakes he survived from the Fiorentina, Palermo and Lazio matches. Doesn't matter if he gets 90% of passes correct or not, he's still a liability when one of those passes gifts Ilicic or Rocchi a shot at goal.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
This guy seriously has to GTFO. The looks Buffon gave him after the first goal said it all actually, but knowing this dumbass, there's no way in hell he would have got the msg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 475)