Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Hhahahahahaha where are Ranocchia supporters ??!!!

I saied 100 times guy is CLASS ,he even has more calass than Chiellini .

My favourite player , tomorow im going to order his Jeresy from Juvestore , just i dont know if i should buy his jeresy or put my name .

I love u man :)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Explain your definition of class? In this context I assumed Albo was talking about his style on the ball?

Chiellini has a lot of great attributes but he's not a classy defender.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Explain your definition of class? In this context I assumed Albo was talking about his style on the ball?

Chiellini has a lot of great attributes but he's not a classy defender.
Giorgio has a Bachelor of Business Administration :D

Anyway, I think they're both classy and growing day after day.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Great game from Bonucci...clearly we saw the better player between he and ranocchia...hopefully he keeps it up and cements himself in Italy starting 11 over the latter.

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
I don't think he's capable of getting a PhD degree at this age when he plays football all the time for both Juve and Italy! Maybe Masters.
You're right, I guess. I read this on his website: "I graduated from Enriques Senior High School in Livorno with full marks, and then I chose to enrol at the Faculty of Business and Economics in Turin, where recently i have take my first degree." I wonder who started the PhD rumor!

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Yep yep i was talking about elegance , skillz with ball .

Of course Chiellini is best defender in the world , but its not elegant thats why i love him , he is kind of WILD .

I love this CB partnership .

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Will it continue to be a CB partnership or will Chiellini continue as LB till the end of the season?

One thing is for sure though, Bonucci was a class above Rannochia yesterday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 907)