Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Legro put in a very solid performance against Milan. I can't recall a single error he made all game. And you want to sub Chiellini just so Bonucci can get some more edge in his game? Should we also sub Melo and Aquilani so Sissoko can get some edge in his game?
Legro did a couple of errors specially in the headers ,i say rest Chiellini in easy matches and let Bonucci take some responsibility in this matches.. he is young and reminds me of the younger Chiellini and yes we need a 3rd CB anyway to rotate for injuries and rest periods.. as for Sissoko he is just :lol:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Bonucci, as the left CB, is the one who should have been closer to Ibrahimovic on the goal.

Legrottaglie, as the right CB, ought to have been somewhere around the near post area.

Both were drawn to the near post and were several yards out of position, which is why Pepe had to try and challenge Ibrahimovic, but he never really had a chance.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Juve should try playing Bonucci as a striker.

He is scoring a good number of goals and is quite a good passer.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
legro was doing pretty fine against milan

we also dont need to rotate chiellini in the serie a, we should field primavera in coppa and eurocrapleague

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Attackers get pass him pretty easily, not encouraging so far....
True. I'm worried about that.

He just stops and try to reach them with a leg, but they would've already past. He should be ready for their sprint. He doesn't do that, unfortunately; which is one the basics of defence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)