Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Kyle i've been meaning to say this for some time, you're surprisingly knowledgable for someone who has just recently started following football.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He looks hurt to me. The past couple games he just can't change direction and is constantly flat-footed. I don't know, I think he might have a nagging injury.

May 22, 2007
He looks hurt to me. The past couple games he just can't change direction and is constantly flat-footed. I don't know, I think he might have a nagging injury.
It's called his style of play, he does that all the time. I wish he'd stay tall and not go in for a challenge at the first possible opportunity.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It's called his style of play, he does that all the time. I wish he'd stay tall and not go in for a challenge at the first possible opportunity.
I don't know, the first few games I saw of him weren't like this. Even now there are balls just rolling off his feet into touch. He just doesn't have any burst in him. Maybe he's tired. But he's not this bad, he can't be.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Quite poor on the one on ones, players seem to get past him way too easily. Should try to play a little deeper, and not come out to get the ball a lot. Though he'll need to work on his game reading skills then.

oh ok I wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic...
No, i wasn't. I really do think you are knowledgeable, especially for someone who hasn't been watching football for a long time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)