Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
i cannot understand how you can call yourself a football player and cannot cross
How about calling someone a football player who cannot pass? We have one in our team :D

Edit: and if you are talking about Molinaro, check out his crosses at Stuttgart.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
icεmαή;2644298 said:
How about calling someone a football player who cannot pass? We have one in our team :D

Edit: and if you are talking about Molinaro, check out his crosses at Stuttgart.
i don't really reffer to molinaro..i refer at people praising de cegle for his crosses like you really need divine talent to be a defender and to cross...

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i appreciate assists coming from crosses..and amauri is there to put it in the net for you if he has at least one more juve guy in the box with him...but you really don't need to be ronaldinho to cross the damn ball to amauri.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Trying hard and being better than Molinaro, does not make you good. I'll even debate if he's anything better than Molinaro. They're both clueless.
DC has the clumsiest looking run I've seen lol.

icεmαή;2644298 said:
He's learned to cross over there?

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #453
    Yea.

IMO he has what Chiellini never had nor will learn. It's calmness and using more brain. I think Bonucci can play much better when it comes to ground, he reminds me of Juan and old Cannavaro sometimes. That duo is amazing, but I think Bonucci can improve a lot, while Chiellini will be like this (which is not a bad thing at all)

May 22, 2009
    Yea.

IMO he has what Chiellini never had nor will learn. It's calmness and using more brain. I think Bonucci can play much better when it comes to ground, he reminds me of Juan and old Cannavaro sometimes. That duo is amazing, but I think Bonucci can improve a lot, while Chiellini will be like this (which is not a bad thing at all)
    I agree with you to an extent.. If Bonucci can learn to be calm and use it properly, he'd make a deadly duo with chiellini.. I guess he'll develop with age.. which is in a way good..

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #457
    Don't get ahead of yourself, the calmness and coolness he shows in possession is a small thing for a CB. Defensively, he isn't anything on Chiellini.
    Calmness and better on the ground...it's a huge thing for a CB.

I'm not talking for this very moment, but eventually...I think it can happen easily.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    One thing i didn't like about Chiellini-Bonucci partnership is that they're both slow. we can have a serious problem playing with an advance defensive line against a faster forwards that play that long ball behind our defense.

Hopefully delneri already saw that and he's doing something about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 65)

• Mokku