• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
http://www.football-italia.net/jul22v.html

Bonucci: I 'owe’ it to Inter…
Thursday 22 July, 2010
New Juventus signing Leonardo Bonucci has thanked Internazionale for showing him the door last summer.

“I left Inter for market reasons and I joined Genoa,” he stated on Thursday. “I was lucky really because if that had not happened then I wouldn’t be at Juventus today.”

Bonucci was signed by the Marassi outfit who instantly sold a half-share in him to Bari, a club who gave the defender a chance to catch the eye of former Italy boss Marcello Lippi last term.

“My explosion was a surprise for everybody,” he added. “I always believed in my potential, but I didn’t think that I would reach the national team so soon.”

The stopper didn’t play a single minute at the World Cup, but he did complete a €15.5m move to the Old Lady on his return from South Africa.

“I’m not emotional or scared, I just have a great desire to start the season and do well,” he noted. “It is a stimulating situation that I’m in.

“I had a good campaign at Bari, but this needs to be the season of my consecration.”

When asked what was expected of the squad, he admitted that the players are forced to deliver results.

“This team is condemned to do well in order to cancel out what happened last season,” he continued.

“We’ll just aim to do better with each Sunday that passes in order to get Juventus back to where she belongs.

“There are no internal battles within the squad, just competition for places which helps an individual to push even harder in each training session.

“Then it will be up to the Coach to decide whether he plays Diego or Alessandro Del Piero, myself or Nicola Legrottaglie and so on.”

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I m really pleased that we have finally realised the circus we had in our rearguard. Even if we dont manage to get such a great LB, Bonucci fails, or anything. At any case i will be pleased that we have finally made a serious effort to improte our lol-fense. Motta-chiello-buffon-bonucci could form a solid wall that protect our goalposts and the nt's as well.
The basis are set, a few more adjustments/corrections and we are set for good. By the time we will participate in the cl again the backline will be ready.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
http://www.football-italia.net/jul22v.html

Bonucci: I 'owe’ it to Inter…
Thursday 22 July, 2010
New Juventus signing Leonardo Bonucci has thanked Internazionale for showing him the door last summer.

“I left Inter for market reasons and I joined Genoa,” he stated on Thursday. “I was lucky really because if that had not happened then I wouldn’t be at Juventus today.”

Bonucci was signed by the Marassi outfit who instantly sold a half-share in him to Bari, a club who gave the defender a chance to catch the eye of former Italy boss Marcello Lippi last term.

“My explosion was a surprise for everybody,” he added. “I always believed in my potential, but I didn’t think that I would reach the national team so soon.”

The stopper didn’t play a single minute at the World Cup, but he did complete a €15.5m move to the Old Lady on his return from South Africa.

“I’m not emotional or scared, I just have a great desire to start the season and do well,” he noted. “It is a stimulating situation that I’m in.

“I had a good campaign at Bari, but this needs to be the season of my consecration."

When asked what was expected of the squad, he admitted that the players are forced to deliver results.

“This team is condemned to do well in order to cancel out what happened last season,” he continued.

“We’ll just aim to do better with each Sunday that passes in order to get Juventus back to where she belongs.

“There are no internal battles within the squad, just competition for places which helps an individual to push even harder in each training session.

“Then it will be up to the Coach to decide whether he plays Diego or Alessandro Del Piero, myself or Nicola Legrottaglie and so on.”
And what the hell are we going to do when we play on Saturdays?? This is poor execution and has Sucko written all over it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Dear Kyle,

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Satire is primarily a literary genre or form, although in practice it can also be found in the graphic and performing arts. In satire, vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, and society itself, into improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its greater purpose is constructive social criticism, using wit as a weapon.

A common feature of satire is strong irony or sarcasm—"in satire, irony is militant"[2]—but parody, burlesque, exaggeration, juxtaposition, comparison, analogy, and double entendre are all frequently used in satirical speech and writing. This "militant" irony or sarcasm often professes to approve (or at least accept as natural) the very things the satirist wishes to attack.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire

Sincerely and many greetings,
Cameron J. Husty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 63)

• Mokku