Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Injury or not, this guy isn't going to be the man yet. Get a better, more experienced CB first. Of course the fanboys that Jack recognizes think otherwise, but we still need another experienced, good CB. Relying on Bonucci is taking a gamble and he needs competition.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You see very few of my posts, Husty. I'm really disappointed, you are reminding me of my haters when it comes to this, they see ONLY the posts that offend them.
Jackster, 90% of my posts come from my blackberry so its hard as hell to surf the entire forum as easily with the exception of Marks dial-up, on my phone.

But I do always go look at your posts when I see you pop up, if that makes you feel any better.

And no, I'm not a hater. Everyone has been on my balls today :depressed

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Also Jck, I am not offended by your posts...and the ones I do see I don't try and use against you. I just always take you as one of the more serious/mature ones here so when I see you laugh I'm a bit taken aback...but I do try and read pretty much all your posts when I see them. But again, on a phone it takes about 8 times longer to load this forum.

Jul 21, 2006
Injury or not, this guy isn't going to be the man yet. Get a better, more experienced CB first. Of course the fanboys that Jack recognizes think otherwise, but we still need another experienced, good CB. Relying on Bonucci is taking a gamble and he needs competition.
Agreed.

Even if we see him as a starter, we need a better backup plan than Legro in case Bonucci doesn't meet the expectation.

I see the position of a 3rd CB as a top priority... along with a winger and LB. I hope we will get some experienced CB like Godin/Lugano.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jackster, 90% of my posts come from my blackberry so its hard as hell to surf the entire forum as easily with the exception of Marks dial-up, on my phone.

But I do always go look at your posts when I see you pop up, if that makes you feel any better.

And no, I'm not a hater. Everyone has been on my balls today :depressed
Also Jck, I am not offended by your posts...and the ones I do see I don't try and use against you. I just always take you as one of the more serious/mature ones here so when I see you laugh I'm a bit taken aback...but I do try and read pretty much all your posts when I see them. But again, on a phone it takes about 8 times longer to load this forum.
It's all cool, i just said what I said because you reacted to my laugh again.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Why is it if people have a differing opinion they have to be 'fanboys'? :sergio: Most people here probably haven't seen him play more than twice, some pretty loose fanboys there. The fact we paid €15.5m for him suggests he is going to be first choice or at least with a strong chance of starting, I can't see us spending another big chunk on an 'experienced' defender when we have other areas to fill, but certainly we need another CB.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Well hopefully the new Chiellini will not lose a part of the pre-season training. We need him to be fully fit from the very beginning and during the entire season.
I m sure that he will be a starter, after such a massive investment, it cant be otherwise.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He is going to be a starter, I think this was an investment to build a wall in our back line for the next decade...next stop ladies and gentleman is Ale Kolarov....

If we got him I would fap myself to sleep every night. We would have such a young and immensely talented back line.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That would be great, although I never hold my breath with such moves, Kolarov is a long way down the line with Man City.

Also, because they are so young you would have to expect mistakes, but they would be in it for the long haul.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That would be great, although I never hold my breath with such moves, Kolarov is a long way down the line with Man City.

Also, because they are so young you would have to expect mistakes, but they would be in it for the long haul.
So was Alonso....and Cassano/Mascherano apparently...what does that tell you? :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No...that the same thing could happen to shitty in our favor. Last minute deals are always the juiciest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 96)