Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Next Saturday, midweek game in between too.

Reading elsewhere not only can you get extra game suspension for violent conduct, but direct red for team captains also means harsher sentencing.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I love you too homie. :kiss:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Next Saturday, midweek game in between too.

Reading elsewhere not only can you get extra game suspension for violent conduct, but direct red for team captains also means harsher sentencing.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I never heard about the captain being punished harsher before thing :confused:

Is this just a Serie A rule?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What a travesty this false juventino is.

Burying milan hahahah. Good riddance.

On top of it he will miss our game and deprive us the privilege of owning him.

What a disgrace of a footballer

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Hungrier than ever, so he elbowed a player in the head, and voila: early supper.

He should probably eat properly on game day, so this type of thing doesn't happen again.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
is he out of garlic sweets?

Bonucci offers to return armband?
By Football Italia staff

Leonardo Bonucci reportedly offered to return Milan’s captaincy to Riccardo Montolivo after the Rossoneri’s 2-0 defeat to Sampdoria last month.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport and La Repubblica, Bonucci told his teammates, “if I’m the problem, the armband is here,” in the dressing room at Marassi.

Bonucci would then have tried to return the armband to Montolivo, who had it before the defender, but “received a negative response.”

The former Juventus stopper will miss the Milan’s next two games after his red card against Genoa on Sunday.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
'Bonucci hit the bottom, but…’
By Football Italia staff

Leonardo Bonucci’s mental coach admits the Milan defender “hit bottom with his red card” but insists “he’s hungry about coming back stronger.”

Bonucci was sent off for a throwing an elbow at an opponent during Milan’s 0-0 draw with Genoa on Sunday, but Alberto Ferrarini is backing the former Juventus stopper to live up to his 'hungrier than ever’ hashtag.

“I defined Bonucci as soldier. First of all, he belonged to Conte and Juventus,” he told Radio 24.

“Bonucci’s a player that wasn’t born as a champion but became one through hard work.

“With his red card yesterday, he hit bottom, but now I’m convinced that there’ll be a rebirth, as if one chapter was closed to open another. He’s hungry about coming back stronger than before.

“Milan signed one of the best centre-backs in the world, but at Juventus he was focused on himself and not on others, and he must go back to this at Milan.

“Bonucci must be Bonucci. He can give immense value to Milan but only through hard work and training.

“Leonardo’s very clever and he knows he’s hit bottom: now he’ll come back stronger than before.

“We’ll go ahead with our work on him. All the attention he received from his move to Milan was beautiful, but it didn’t do him any good…”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)