Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's sport, shit happens. Yeah Conte would scare the players enough to not get a response like that. There are different ways to manage players, none of them are flawless.

Look at Fergie with his (more serious) issues with players such as Beckham and Stam. He cut off his nose to spite his face and made United weaker at least for the short term. The authoritarian approach works if you have players willing to be manipulated, it's easy to hold together in the short term with an almost siege mentality, Juve these days are absolute favourites in almost all games, that's difficult to manage and keep players focused.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The dressing room just has too many inflated egos. That's bound to be the case when the technical level of the squad goes up a notch with big players on an international level. It's all about how Allegri deals with these issues on an individual level sometimes. Although that said, I'm curious to see how Conte would deal with these incidents on a weekly basis.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The dressing room just has too many inflated egos. That's bound to be the case when the technical level of the squad goes up a notch with big players on an international level. It's all about how Allegri deals with these issues on an individual level sometimes. Although that said, I'm curious to see how Conte would deal with these incidents on a weekly basis.
This sort of a problem won't even be there with Conte in charge.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bonucci is a bit of a poseur, he probably thinks he has to react to a challenge like that, even if it is his coach. End of the day Allegri could bench any of our players no problem, no player is irreplaceable at Juve. We might be weakened by doing it but players come and go, Bonucci knows how good he has it here.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
But we need to sacrifice a staple and loved played like bonucci just like this?.

His behaviour is inexcusable, but he has never ever being a problematic player.

We should not take this as a isolated issue and see whats going on. Because the fact that 3 players have been this mad at him should be something.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
But we need to sacrifice a staple and loved played like bonucci just like this?.

His behaviour is inexcusable, but he has never ever being a problematic player.

We should not take this as a isolated issue and see whats going on. Because the fact that 3 players have been this mad at him should be something.
:howler:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I'ts kinda funny , i used to really like this guy , but not anymore , i wouldn't mind selling him , and this has nothing to do with Allegri , i would rather play Rugani .

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
I think it's just the media trying to blow things out of proportion. I think they were both angry and they got carried away. I don't expect this to happen again anytime soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)