Jamie Carragher
@ Carra23 39m
Education for any defender tonight,
proper defenders that Italian back
3. Bonucci & Chiellini have to be on
Conte's CFC list!

:stupid: :stupid:

What a stupid clown this guy is :rofl:
So many people don't acknowledge Juve's status, if you listen to them you'd think Juve is a small club or at least smaller than Chelsea in this case. Cringeworthy.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's the EPL media but I'm sure others are not too different. For example If you go to BBC.co.uk headlines you'll read. "Premier league pair give Italy win"

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I feel like the British footballing community are going to discover Bonucci just like they discovered Pirlo in Euro 2012.
Totally :lol:

It has already begun at work today. "Wow, I never realized Italy were this good at defending."

How about you watch a Juventus game every now and then you fat fuck?

May 26, 2016
I feel like the British footballing community are going to discover Bonucci just like they discovered Pirlo in Euro 2012.

haha, that priceless look on their faces when they realize Serie A players have more class, leadership skills and ability than any of the "superior" BPL players :howler:. Watched the match with a bunch of PL fanboys yesterday and they were all shocked at how good Italy defended and even lost a lot of money because they placed betts on Belgia to win :lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Its begun

Jamie Carragher
@ Carra23 39m
Education for any defender tonight,
proper defenders that Italian back
3. Bonucci & Chiellini have to be on
Conte's CFC list!

:stupid: :stupid:

What a stupid clown this guy is :rofl:
DAT EPL bubble

No other clubs or leagues matter or exist. They can sign whoever they want, and everyone would be privileged to go there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 469)