Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 9, 2015
By Football Italia staff

Leonardo Bonucci insists he won’t follow Antonio Conte to Chelsea - “I’m only thinking about Juventus”.

The Italy CT has already announced that he’ll be leaving his position after this summer’s European Championship, and it seems all-but certain he’ll move to Stamford Bridge.

“The most I’ve followed him to is a coffee,” Bonucci told reporters in the Press conference ahead of the Germany game.

“I don’t know what the boss will do, but I’ve signed a renewal with Juventus [until 2020] and I’m honestly only thinking about the Bianconeri.”

The defender may not follow Conte to the Premier League, but he was keen to thank the former Juventus Coach for the development of his career.

“Conte is the Coach who forced me to make that leap, ever since he arrived at Juventus.

“At the start we had some disagreements, because when I arrived in Turin I definitely wasn’t in the best shape after a wedding and a honeymoon.

“But I have to say, he taught me so much on a technical level.

“If today I’m one of the best in Europe, then a good part of that is down to the boss.”

Tomorrow’s game will see a return to the Allianz Arena, where Juventus were eliminated from the Champions League earlier this month.

“Coming back to the Allianz is a negative emotion,” Bonucci admitted.

“But I think the slap in the face we had 15 days ago will help us improve even more, knowing that we just have to take that last step to be on par with the top European clubs.”

@Klin :tuttosport:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Fucking international friendlies.Always our players came back injured.Always.And this with Bonucci doesn't look good at all.He is suspended against Empoli but this injury looks really bad.Fuck.Scared to hear the estimations.That fucking bad luck Alianz Arena shit of stadium.:sergio:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Could be real problems in defence after the Empoli game, if Chiellini is injured for any longer. It also means the 3-5-2 is dead as well, unless you try either Rugani or someone like Lemina there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 495)