Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Of all the players im worried about is Bonucci. Having played 120 minutes and starting almost all of our games this season he must be knackered. The bad thing is we cant do without him, not a game to spare. With Chielini making his recovery and Rugani not yet reliable its just impossible. All I can hope is that Allegri gives these players a training session off or something as last thing we want is burnt out players.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We will beat Milan easily, with or without him. With an actually functional midfield and attack, composed of our starters, we could play Rugani again and not have to worry about his inexperience being so exposed.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Man City mad for Bonucci
By Football Italia staff

English papers claim Pep Guardiola wants to build his Manchester City defence around Juventus man Leonardo Bonucci.

The current Bayern Munich manager confessed after the 2-2 Champions League first leg meeting with Juve that Bonucci is “one of my favourite players.”

Guardiola will take over at Manchester City next season and aims to completely revamp the side, starting from the back.

According to today’s Mail on Sunday, Pep instructed the club to spend big for Juve and Italy defender Bonucci this summer.

His price-tag is believed to be in the region of €32m (£25m).

Bonucci turns 29 in May and has been a key figure at Juventus since 2010.

With Andrea Pirlo’s departure, Bonucci has become more and more important when playing out from the back, as he has great vision and passing ability.

He can also get goals and regularly goes up for corners or free kicks.

His importance is evident by the fact Bonucci has already played 40 competitive games for Juve this season and 3,546 minutes of football, more than any other player.

The Mail on Sunday also claims that Manchester City will stage a double swoop for both Bonucci and Paul Pogba, offering a combined €108m (£85m), although the Frenchman alone is tagged at €100m.
€32m :rofl: fuck off.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Who would have thought a few years ago that Bonucci would be so highly rated.

I really don't even think I'd sell him for big money now, he has become such a key player.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
For that price we could almost recuperate what we spent on him I guess @derpios

But really you can put whatever price tag you want on Bonucci now, he's almost in an unsellable category because of his value to the team and ties to the club, he's a bandiera.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
That is why I love having successful Italians in the club. Man City want him? No chance, he'll never leave.
If it was a foreigner I'd be worried. But not our Italians :sheik:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 303)