Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Bonucci Bonuccied this match again and as a result we lost Licht for the Milan match,
i wonder how some of his fans are still having the nerve to claim that he has been our best defender?
Are they watching any of our matches, our just fapping at his pix?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Bonucci Bonuccied this match again and as a result we lost Licht for the Milan match,
i wonder how some of his fans are still having the nerve to claim that he has been our best defender?
Are they watching any of our matches, our just fapping at his pix?
That's a plus for us.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Bonucci has been very good this year. He makes the occasional mistake, but not often at all, and seriously, what defender doesn't make mistakes? Bonucci had one very bad year for mistakes, but for the most part he has been very good 3 of the last 4 years. People though turn 1 year of bad mistakes and try to make it seem as though he has been awful for 4 years. Anyways, the back 4 seems to suit him well. Ogbonna also. The two of them have impressed me this year. Chiellini on the other hand, he's been terrible.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,372
    1 year? You gotta be kidding...

And I don't think many defenders make as many mistakes as him. Or they do, but when Bonucci does it it's us conceding a goal for sure.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
    Bonucci has been very good this year. He makes the occasional mistake, but not often at all, and seriously, what defender doesn't make mistakes? Bonucci had one very bad year for mistakes, but for the most part he has been very good 3 of the last 4 years. People though turn 1 year of bad mistakes and try to make it seem as though he has been awful for 4 years. Anyways, the back 4 seems to suit him well. Ogbonna also. The two of them have impressed me this year. Chiellini on the other hand, he's been terrible.

He
    slow

He never learns from mistakes
    Each time one and the same

Let the garlic on 10 years
    And psychologist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 102)