Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
“This goal is worth three very heavy points. We played against a great Roma side, but once again reiterated that we are the best,” he told Sky Sport Italia.
The Giallorossi had gone in front only to be pegged back to 2-2 in first half stoppages.

“We replied to going behind like a great team, as under pressure we needed to find the strength to get back in front.
“We made one mistake and were penalised, but we proved once more that Juveare the best team in Italy.”

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
What? He was very good tonight even without the goal. Stop hating.
No he wasn't. He's the master of ball watching. Nearly cost us a goal at that gervinho run at around 60th min, by being the main culprit sitting on his ass instead of marking Pjanic.
Ogbonna, Caceres are not anything special either but he just tops it in awfulness.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I love to trash on this guy because he deserves it for being crap..... but i cant say a thing about the passion he has. If only that passion was translated into skill....

BUT DAMN WHAT A FUKIN GOAL made my day!!! my whole weekedn!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
No he wasn't. He's the master of ball watching. Nearly cost us a goal at that gervinho run at around 60th min, by being the main culprit sitting on his ass instead of marking Pjanic.
Ogbonna, Caceres are not anything special either but he just tops it in awfulness.
I won't argue with you when you're posting this venom after such a performance by Leo.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Don't agree with this at all. I think you should watch the game again.

EDIT: make that all of this season's games

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
What a moment. Possibly the best in his Juve career. dont think anyone in our team shows more emotion than this guy. Still an absolute clown at the back most of the time but i can never fault his attitude or commitment to the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 489)