Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Seriously looked that one of those weird moments in FIFA or PES

- - - Updated - - -

Does he beat the great Giladive? :D

No match for Bonucci......

I mean, Bonucci literally shut down the system and collapsed from the shock force caused by the impact between him and the keeper.

Just like in the movies.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Leonardo Bonucci ‏@bonucci_leo19
Dovevo tirare invece le idee mi hanno inceppato. Giusta l'ammonizione, brutto esempio. Mi serva da lezione. Per il resto gran vittoria.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Leonardo Bonucci ‏@bonucci_leo19
Dovevo tirare invece le idee mi hanno inceppato. Giusta l'ammonizione, brutto esempio. Mi serva da lezione. Per il resto gran vittoria.
I had to pull instead of the ideas I was stuck. Just a caution, bad example. I serve as a lesson. For the rest great victory.

google translator

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Leonardo Bonucci
Vittoria importante su un campo al limite e contro una squadra che darà del filo da torcere a tante squadre.
Per l'episodio che mi ha visto protagonista chiedo scusa per il brutto esempio, ammonizione giusta. Le mille idee mi hanno fatto sbagliare, dovevo tirare.

Important victory in a pitch in pitiful conditions and against a squad who will give a tough time to a everyone . For the episode of which i was protagonist i am sorry for the bad example that i gave , the booking was right . All the ideas i had made me mistake , i should have shot .

Translator ME :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 470)