• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Probably stereo, gotta get ripped to see tiesto brahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ironic because I'm actually most likely going to stereosonic this year (lineup got released today), but to actually see artists I like unlike 80% of the people that go there.
So over those festivals man. Used to go a lot with my mates a few years ago. Quality pills + tunez = awesome. Now the fuckwit factor is wayyyyy too high.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Yeah, I dislike them but I'll still probably end up going. And I probably hate indies/hipsters more than muzzas. Fucking disgusting cunts.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Thank you trolls for proving my point again! The very same posters, posting the same garbage again!

And for everyone who cares about the on topic discussion, read this goal.com article http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/07/05/3221484/lucio-no1-for-interceptions-in-2011-12-why-inter-reject
It reffers exactly to what i said in my post about Bonucci's inabilities, (lack of tactical awareness and involvement at intercepting) the effect our midfield had on our defensive record and the need to upgrade our quality there for the coming seasons.
Exactly my points repeated a day after i posted them there...
goal.com :lol2:

It's time to revive my masterpiece

Attachments

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Cronios insulting people again :howler:

Not only is he a massive troll, he's a massive hypocrite as well.

And thanks for the lame link to that garbage website. If goal.com says it, it has to be true!

Oh and you did another "I told you so" post again :rofl: You really are something mate.
You need to know two things:

1) Cronios doesn't insult
2) Cronios doesn't talk about Cronios

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He is my prime candidate to be the flop of the season.
The halfs we gave away should more worthy and the player we got should be price-tagged far less. Also the players we could have got instead (Galas, Mexes) hold more or equal potential, as the market value of the players we lost(Criscito) .
Bonucci better come out there and start looking like a 20mil WC, CB out there, or else...

Anyway, i only hope that after him we will stop overvaluing this crappy generation of young Italians, esp the defenders!
The Atalanta player and former team-mate of the Italy international affirmed the defender's willingness to ensure the 2009-10 game ended in a draw
Andrea Masiello has implicated Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci in the Scommessopoli gambling scandal that continues to rock Italian football, swearing under oath that his former Bari team-mate was prepared to fix the result of the clash against Udinese two years ago.

Answering questions from judge Giovanni Abbrescia, the current Atalanta player explained how several men from the Puglia club, including Bonucci, Salvatore Masiello and Alessandro Parisi, were interested in ensuring that the match in the 2009-10 season ended in a high-scoring draw.
However, Masiello did absolve Simone Pepe from involvement, stating that the winger had no interest in influencing the score.

"I went to the training field to talk with Bonucci, Belmonte, Parisi and Salvatore Masiello and present this thing. [Businessman Nicola] Di Tullo was prepared to start betting live and a draw would have paid out for us," the public hearing heard from Masiello.

"I said to [Bonucci] that as well as other partners Di Tullio was ready to give us some money, I don't know how much. He wanted to bet on the game live if it ended in a tie. He and his team-mates were in favour, he said 'you can tell him that we are interested'.

"In the practice Pepe was called, and he was asked if he was interested or not... Later when I was in the room Belmonte came back to me, and told me 'no, Pepe told me no.'"

Bonucci has appeared 14 times for the Italian national team, scoring twice.
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2012/06/02/3143688/masiello-bonucci-was-open-to-influencing-udinese-bari
Cronios has had it in for Bonucci from day one. Before he even kicked a ball.

The second quoted post shows his full hand. Where else do you see Cronios making such a deliberate attempt to slander a Juventus player, quoting negative articles and highlighting areas?

A ruse now two years long, just so he can say he is right :yawn:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
2- IMHO it should not be about, it should only about Juve, i dont come here to talk about me, but about Juve.
Real life gives me all the popularity and friends my time allows me to have, so i dont seek more here.
Not that i dismiss the chance, but i wont set it as a priority.
My free time is very limited, so when i join these forums, i want to talk about Juve, not me, my arguments and attention always target Juve matters.
Others have come here to talk about Juve as well. What do you think they have against you except that your way of reacting to the team's successes and failures annoy them? And because they have to be here to talk about Juve, they can't totally ignore you. Most of them have had arguments with you but nothing seems to change because I think it's all up to you. I'm not saying that you have to change your opinions to what the majority approve of but it's not bad at all to be more receptive to a change in your relationship with people on an internet forum.

3- It is my my role, as a realist to play my role in the forums and balance the over-optimism with a touch of realism.

It is my profession and life role, to be objective and call it as i see it and believe me, so such a task does not consumes me.

I feel the obligation to warn and keep the balance and since this is an open forum, i dont see why a voice of reason could be harmful.
No, no, and no. We are only fans. We don't have anything to do with the club's decisions. We can agree with some, disagree with some others and that's it. Why should you take the role of a realist to us, fans? What else can we do except for watching what the board is doing, waiting and seeing the result? Why should you warn us?

4- Unfortunately, not everyone, even when we were conceiving goal after goal from his blunders ppl were defending his mediocrity.
No you are wrong. He was subject to the harshest criticism even when he wasn't the main suspect for an amateurish goal conceded.

He was obviously our weak point that was draging down our team and they wanted our team to suffer more, just to keep him.
Who?!!

IMO, no player should be above the team, we should not sacrifice our performances and lose points to train mediocre players.
This is a task for Pescara, not a title challenger.
Conte had to cope with Bonucci. We tried to bring in another defender but we couldn't. Bonucci had to be an option only after we couldn't offload him. Despite his bad performances, he improved his game drastically towards the end of the season. He was called up for the national team and he had a great tournament. If Conte hadn't seen the obvious potential he would have tried again to get rid of him for a better defender. Bonucci is a defender who we have invested on big time in the past and today is the right time to see if it can finally pay off. The most stupid thing to do both logically and from an economical point of view is to let him go now.

- to be continued.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 382)