Legrottaglie wants redemption (1 Viewer)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
The only reason why Legro sucked last season, is because he was injured. He was never fully recovered and I do hope that this will end this season.
Did anyone see him at Chievo? Damn, he was the best defender I have ever seen. Never had a bad game!

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
was he really? mayeb he went through somekind of major mental transformation so that now he can screw up alot

or maybe hes anti-juve?

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Legro will improve, he's got the skills, once he settles in he'll stop making stupid mistakes, he's had too much pressure last year, he didn't deserve all the critisism he got, the whole defence was crap, yet Legro was always the first to attack even though he made some very good matches.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
I agree. The second year is always easier for new players.
yes...
he know got in the team's "atmoshpere",
he heard all the comments about him and he will pay attention on the bad ones,and they will make him better.

he realized his mistakes and he WILL try to improve.
to not let US down.
US.
the club and the fans and of caurse,he will not let down himslef....

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

yes...
he know got in the team's "atmoshpere",
he heard all the comments about him and he will pay attention on the bad ones,and they will make him better.

he realized his mistakes and he WILL try to improve.
to not let US down.
US.
the club and the fans and of caurse,he will not let down himslef....
Very well said! Its good to know that some Juve fans, still have faith in Legro!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

Very well said! Its good to know that some Juve fans, still have faith in Legro!
i even had faith in him from last season.

but now he will be more determined,and as we see-hear actually-he is doing great!

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I hope he will do well this season....he was good at Chievo....hope he can be that good once again...when Juve finally plays well ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)