Legrotagllie Statistics (1 Viewer)

Aug 26, 2003
no never why keeping this old man montero? give legro a chance he is still "young" haha no but he is 5 years younger than montero, it would be stupid to focus one more season on the old guys like Montero, Iuliano, Conte.. IMO

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
no never why keeping this old man montero? give legro a chance he is still "young" haha no but he is 5 years younger than montero, it would be stupid to focus one more season on the old guys like Montero, Iuliano, Conte.. IMO
i dont think we wiLL do that. if we did that then we havent learned anything from this season

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
of course legro should stay, we should give him one more season to show himself. as we all know it is very hard to show your best form in your first season with the team, and moreover when a team is playing in such a way. so lets keep legro.

as to the old guys, i'm sure that montero and iuliano will be sold.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
i said give another chance to Legro, keep montero and sell Iulano.
Montero is a superexperienced and, in shape, can be very good for the team. Legro has been real messy thsis season, but his young and deserves another chance like appiah.
Iuliano is empty last two season, better to sell him.
bring in Mexes and ferrari, and we solve our troubles.

Aug 1, 2003
First of all, I'm a fan of Montero. Now I too was angry with him this season but I kinda felt guilty dissing him because actually with the exception of this season I think he's great. So maybe he should be a 3rd backup or retire peacefully or something rather than go away :sad:

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
I don't really understand why people are slamming over Legro so hard. Imo, Thuram is the one who is really out of tune this season. So many times this season, when Juve uses an offisde trap, Thuram always late to react. This creates a big space in the middle area. Well too bad the one operating in the middle is... well guess who?

Not just offside trap, blunders.... in CL (the majestic header)? Eventhough Legro is slow to cover, but still Imo, it is not his mistake.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Spurs target Juve trio
Tottenham have targeted the Juventus trio of Mark Iuliano, Paolo Montero and Antonio Conte. Juve are ready to listen to bids for defenders Montero and Iuliano but club captain Conte is still wanted by Juve for next year.

C4

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
what are the chances we're be getting mexes or ferrari anytime soon?

i'd say give legro another go for the coming season and then we'll be the judge...:)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I agree. Legro's first season came out to be not that successful for the club. I am sure he will perform better when the team itself gets better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)