Legrotagllie Statistics (1 Viewer)

tomijanac

Nov 3, 2003
Nicola Legrottaglie (Juventus)
There are no more excuses for Nicola Legrottaglie after another shocking display. He and defensive colleague Mark Iuliano were dreadful against Lecce in the defeat. The Italian international just doesn’t seem good enough at this level. Does a summer exit loom?

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
There's a reason he was brought in. And it's not like we have an abundance of defenders under 30. (Nor an abundance of defenders who played well this year.) So even if that means we risk benching him for most of next year, I think we should give him another season to adjust to Juve. Then he's out.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
i agree with sally, lay-off his back FGS. yeah, i know he sucks....but arent they all :dontcare:

like i've sed a couple of times, keep him for another season. if he still underperform, then let him go.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
what a shame,he sucked hard in the lecce match I.E: the konan goal when he travelled though iuliano and legro!!

those coouple must leave.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Chivu was great at the start but dropped off later on in the season. An improvement on Legro though :rolleyes:

Jul 28, 2002
we needed a world class player last year to be pivotal in the ageing defence...but legro i not that, never was going to be....unfortuatly he had to the job of a world class player, and in his first season, its a little pressure dont u think?? Under this pressure he merely buckledand played shite.he aint a world beater,but he can do better.

Jul 28, 2002
egypt, nesta is adream, but who we really need is mexes...but i guess u all saw that one comming.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)