Legrotagllie Statistics (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2003
i dont think hes the problem..
like many if u said he is new..look back at all of our player none of them started out so well with us it takes time to adapt despite being a top player..
i dont think hes the biggest problem..when he does make a mistake people only seem to notice it..
if he was such a bad player this season lippi wouldnt bring him in..

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
I also hope that one or two defenders will come, but I'm sure Legro will play better than this year next season (Ok, some will say that he can't play worse next season)...

But let's hope he will be better!!!

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juvefreak ] ++
I also hope that one or two defenders will come, but I'm sure Legro will play better than this year next season (Ok, some will say that he can't play worse next season)...

But let's hope he will be better!!!
okay so if ur going to say that legro might have given a very bad season for us..
i guess thats the worst as i gets but i think hes doing fine..although some his team mates arent doing fine at all. in the defense line.

Aug 1, 2003
Not really. He can still be in the first team next season if he manages to be better and more fit then let's say Mexes or Ferrari, though that's highly doubted

It's survival of the fittest :cool:

OP

madani

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #36
    now we can add lecce's match to the list of matches in which we conceeded a lot of goals with legro playing!!

i know he might have a good season next year but for the current year i'm just one of the many juve fans who are trying to blame legro for everything since he is the new player in our defence!

Sep 14, 2003
    Buying Legro was a mistake, that we can see now, the 2nd mistake would be to give him another chance next season. He simply isn't good enough for Juve.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
    Buying Legro was a mistake, that we can see now, the 2nd mistake would be to give him another chance next season. He simply isn't good enough for Juve.
    Ive been supportive to legrottaglie, but it has now come to and end, as you said he is simply not good enough.

But at the other hand Del Neri managed to get him good, but not lippi, same with Appiah so im beginning to think its all lippis fault, and i think it is!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)