Legro & Olivera leaving (2 Viewers)

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
Juve Duo Heading Towards Siena
7/4/2005 6:24:00 AM
Legrottaglie and Olivera are close to a move to the Tuscan club.
Siena are currently one of the most active Serie A clubs during this transfer window, with the latest two players to feature in Coach Gigi De Canio’s shortlist being Juve’s Nicola Legrottaglie and Ruben Olivera.

Both players do not feature in Fabio Capello’s plans for next season, therefore there is a big possibility that the deals go through. However, the defender and midfielder must first speak with their club to clarify their position on this matter before a decision is taken.

Still, President of Siena, Paolo De Luca, has assured his fans that if Legrottaglie and Olivera do leave Juventus, then they will surely join Siena.

i hope this is not true.
olivera has talent and we shouldn't give up on him so early !!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
44BigBert

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Moggi D'Messiah ] ++
    How shit was leggrotaglie!! what a joke. G'on......GET OUT!!!
    agreed, but not for olivera. i hope he can stay. he will be a very good player in the future !!!

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    I never liked Leggro, he was always hyped because he was tall and strong
    and... thats it!!
    Oli has some talent maybe not to sign in Juve but for sure he will become more valuable for a future sell,
    we souldnt sell him now,but we sould def loan him

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Olivera should be on-loan, I think he'll improve and be more mature by time, so loaning him would be the suitable way.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
    Olivera should be on-loan, I think he'll improve and be more mature by time, so loaning him would be the suitable way.
    But Leggro should leave asap

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by PeeMaN ] ++
    Loan Olivera untill he has learned not to punch when someone tackles him!:D
    Or at least face the consequences, if you pucnch someone don't run for your life after that someone stand up :D:D:D:D:D:D

Ok, about the matter, on Legro, sell him for all I care, and about Oliveira, well, I will say it like this, if Juve its planning get someone better, loan him, if not then keep him...

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    Olivera could be molded into a fine player...if he gets some PT
    a loan is best for him and Juve

as for Lego....out the door...

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by PeeMaN ] ++
    I think Legro will be sold whilst Olivera will go on a loan for a year or something like that...
    it is better that way , legro has failed while olivera needs a team to shine lets loan him

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    ARE U BLIND ???

why should we keep olivera ??

i need 1 reason

he came here as a forward , he sucked big time with us and with atlitico , then capello tried him on flanks Again he sucked , in the heart of midfield and nothing , he is slow , hot temper , he needs to find himself again with team like siena or liverno

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
    ARE U BLIND ???

why should we keep olivera ??

i need 1 reason

he came here as a forward , he sucked big time with us and with atlitico , then capello tried him on flanks Again he sucked , in the heart of midfield and nothing , he is slow , hot temper , he needs to find himself again with team like siena or liverno
    are you talking to me?? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)