Lecce starlet Bojinov (2 Viewers)

ziki

Aug 1, 2003
in bg no one is talking about such thing... :(
many of us think that valeri will go to barca because of our national trainer - stoichkov (you know who he is)...

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
unforutnately, I think so too. But I seriously hope NOT! He is following Capello everywher and this has to stop! He sux nowadays. Not young and Zebina is MUCH better...!

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
unforutnately, I think so too. But I seriously hope NOT! He is following Capello everywher and this has to stop! He sux nowadays. Not young and Zebina is MUCH better...!
You obviously havent watched one match of roma and juventus this season. Pannuci, when he has played under del neri, has been playing quite fantasitcally. Zebina, is just a disgusting arrogant fouler who is so untalented that he constantently needs to foul and cheat to win the ball. I honestly dont know what he is doing in juve... he makes me feel embaressed to be a juve fan when i see him wearing the jersey..

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Yes I have. I have watched some Roma games. He is really good, but he is old. He was one of the best players when Roma slaughtered Parma. But I think he is too old and we need to replace him soon if we get him. Why not bring someone like Oddo instead?

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
You earlier said that zebina is better which is just plain wrong. I would much rather have pannuci then zebina, any day of the week despite age gap.

Oddo is 28 and panucci is 31. Not much difference, and zebina is the youngest and worst of the RBs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)